Follow the leader?

Pimpdaddy

So at my place they been following city drivers around nothing new. It was just any manger and they would follow you, and the next day they would tell you how good or bad you done. Pending mangers title depended on if you were disciplined. That's fine with me. But now they rented cars with out of state tags and putting safety officers in to follow. Which one happens to be and union steward? Yelp that's right a STEWARD. He follows his first driver 43 miles and said the driver was unsafe to drive. Now the driver is working dock. Is that not jacked up?

ronroper

Your steward?
I would be filing charges against this person, he is NOT management, however I do know a couple stewards that feel they are.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
First of all I don't believe this post is correct. If it is you need to contact the hall immediately and have this person removed as union rep. @Lead Belly Don't know about you, but I find this story hard to believe

So at my place they been following city drivers around nothing new. It was just any manger and they would follow you, and the next day they would tell you how good or bad you done. Pending mangers title depended on if you were disciplined. That's fine with me. But now they rented cars with out of state tags and putting safety officers in to follow. Which one happens to be and union steward? Yelp that's right a STEWARD. He follows his first driver 43 miles and said the driver was unsafe to drive. Now the driver is working dock. Is that not jacked up?
I don't believe that but if that's true I'd call the IBT.