FOOD AT WORK

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Bagels, cream cheese, bananas and orange juice yesterday.

Chicken, pork, mashed potatoes and cole slaw today.

Gonna get fat in porters.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
We feedah guys need to eat to keep up our strength so we bang package car drivers wives all afternoon !!
You guys have Dickey do's so im not sure how your bang anything but both heads on a wall. That's when your stomach sticks out more than your dickey do

J

jibbs

Drivers get donuts and chik-fil-a frequently. Preload'll get McDonalds or Chik-fil-a maybe three times a year, but the drivers get something maybe once a week.

The more savvy preloaders tend to grab one of the hundreds of sandwiches they bring in for the drivers, though. No one gives a :censored2: so long as the drivers have enough, and they legit bring in like 4 big ass tote bags full of food so there's almost always leftovers.

On the other hand, my shift has one or two particularly amazing part-time supe's ( :censored2:in' oxymoron if you've ever heard one, amirite?) that bring in a spread of freshly baked goods from BJs and Costco almost every morning and they leave it by the sign-in sheet for anybody who wants it. Muffins, bagels, the occasional cake, croissants, stuff like that. I rarely take those, though, because I never know who may've touched the food before I get my hands in the box-- but I still appreciate that they both go out-of-pocket to do something like that for us.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
We feedah guys need to eat to keep up our strength so we bang package car drivers wives all afternoon !!
Let me tell ya. Feedah wives prefer bikers over fishah-men. No question.

While you're out on the lake with your rod in your hand. She's out with me riding my
(Insert slang Harley name here)

Let me tell ya. Feedah wives prefer bikers over fishah-men. No question.

While you're out on the lake with your rod in your hand. She's out with me riding my
(Insert slang Harley name here)
cJ1Hn0gAwequ3BEALU.gif