Fooling telematics?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Mixing businesses and residential, what could go wrong ?
they already do this regularly to my loads
The question is... will it happen more or less often now?
I try to ignore PALs past the first hour already... Enough placeholders to start reading addresses instead of flipping the boxes over repeatedly.

Dr.Brownz

Someone gave me some "tips" on telematics. Im wondering if there is any truth to them.

#1 telematics doesnt start recording until after you log into vehicle (enter DVIR info in diad) so do your backing at the building before logging into vehicle.

#2 if loading dock is downhill. instead of backing to a dock, go into neutral and coast backwards to the dock to avoid a back

They can't do anything to you over telematics. If they do grieve for harassment. I back whenever I feel like and they don't have the balls to say anything anymore because they know I don't care

542thruNthru

Everyone keeps saying the trucks will be loaded ODO soon. I don't see how this will be possible. The ORION program needs every package to be scanned to work. They don't even know how many packages they will have until that day. I can't tell you how many times I've heard. "We were only expecting 76k but we got 83k."

I'm just curious if anyone can shed some light on this. Without just saying "my center manager told me." Most of them don't know anything till the week it happens.

DOK

Everyone keeps saying the trucks will be loaded ODO soon. I don't see how this will be possible. The ORION program needs every package to be scanned to work. They don't even know how many packages they will have until that day. I can't tell you how many times I've heard. "We were only expecting 76k but we got 83k."

I'm just curious if anyone can shed some light on this. Without just saying "my center manager told me." Most of them don't know anything till the week it happens.

I agree with this. The packages just aren’t “visible “ in our current system to be able to do this. “The stops grew during the sort”. I’m like say what, how? We scan every package along away. Come on ie fix this.

F

Frankie's Friend

I agree with this. The packages just aren’t “visible “ in our current system to be able to do this. “The stops grew during the sort”. I’m like say what, how? We scan every package along away. Come on ie fix this.
Unforcasted. ASDs. Paper recorded pick up accounts. Local sort issues.
(Not sure about RS and ARSs mandated "no scans".) Plus....
20180321_180644.jpg

DOK

Unforcasted. ASDs. Paper recorded pick up accounts. Local sort issues.
(Not sure about RS and ARSs mandated "no scans".) Plus....View attachment 190471

But the packages are scanned multiple times along their journey, why can’t this info be collected to come up with the exact stops expected for that day for a center? If a customer tracks a package they have full visibility, why can’t we see it?