Footwear

scisector9

Past two pairs have been new balance. 609s maybe? The ones with slip resistance. Previous was sketchers work shoes. Sketchers were more comfortable but didn't last long. Lots of drivers wear monarchs Nike. Haven't tried them as of yet. Winter time cabelas boots

Sent using BrownCafe App

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ive been wearing some shoes by New Balance, Their a New Balance company named Dunham. Pretty comfy and different styles. They have them on Amazon, check em out.

Bottom rung

I went through two pair of red wing Oxfords. Good shoe lasted probably six months very comfortable. But they're expensive. Have a six inch pair of red wing boots for when its wet out and Irish setter snow boots which are awesome. I just burned through a pair of new balance 730's. It's a minimalist shoe, I don't feel like it's enough support for what we do.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Cementups

Box Monkey
K*Swiss Tubes
670402_001.png

Cementups

Box Monkey
Doesn't rain much?

Where have you been the last couple of weeks?

Not down here. You may get it up there. Blue Mountain deflects a lot of the bad weather patterns from our area. Had a couple quick storms while I was delivering but I wait it out if I can.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Not down here. You may get it up there. Blue Mountain deflects a lot of the bad weather patterns from our area. Had a couple quick storms while I was delivering but I wait it out if I can.

We've been getting hammered with nasty thunderstorms about every other day.

Broad and Arch Sts were shut down last week for huge trees down.