For my CA Teamsters.

542thruNthru

Got this a couple days ago and meant to post it. For anyone getting a vaccine this will come in handy.
IMG_0884.jpg

HubSnakeWrangler

Thanks for this. Do we need to go through HR for the vaccine appointment pay or does supervisor code it in somehow? I used an option day for first dose.

542thruNthru

Thanks for this. Do we need to go through HR for the vaccine appointment pay or does supervisor code it in somehow? I used an option day for first dose.
I would show it to your steward and manager asap. My steward gave it to us a few weeks back and also gave to my manager. After that we just followed the instructions of putting it in writing and my steward would sign the paper as a witness.

Wouldn't hurt to call your BA about it also to make sure he/she is aware of it.

542thruNthru

Has anyone had the chance to use the CA Supplemental sick pay for vaccination/symptoms?

Wondering how it's working in anyone elses area. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

hubrat96

Has anyone had the chance to use the CA Supplemental sick pay for vaccination/symptoms?

Wondering how it's working in anyone elses area. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I completely forgot about this. A month ago I called the UPS covid number to ask and they knew exactly what I was talking about. I was told to email [email protected] my info with the time I missed and a copy of my vaccine card. I'm just realizing I never received pay or any response. Did you get paid? Looks like you went through a different process.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are residents using vaccine appointments to get a day off? No lines-no waiting in my state. Plenty of weekend appointments too.

HubSnakeWrangler

I did the same and never got paid. I called the covid number Friday before memorial day and was told the legal department is trying to decide if pay would come from corporate or local region your state is in. Something to do with federal or state tax credits to be used.
I completely forgot about this. A month ago I called the UPS covid number to ask and they knew exactly what I was talking about. I was told to email [email protected] my info with the time I missed and a copy of my vaccine card. I'm just realizing I never received pay or any response. Did you get paid? Looks like you went through a different process.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Oh boy. I wonder if paying people to get vaccinated opens companies up to liability for vaccine injury.

Worker's comp claim: On the clock while getting jabbed, got blood clots in my brain, almost died.

542thruNthru

I did the same and never got paid. I called the covid number Friday before memorial day and was told the legal department is trying to decide if pay would come from corporate or local region your state is in. Something to do with federal or state tax credits to be used.
Hearing the same thing. Was told nothing will be paid till after June 30th.