For the runner/gunners out there!

wayfair

swollen member
watched a guy tonight ask OMS to change his lunch hour... he got in at 18:40 and asked OMS to clock him out for lunch until 19:20 as he left at 18:40....

Dragon

Package Center Manager
watched a guy tonight ask OMS to change his lunch hour... he got in at 18:40 and asked OMS to clock him out for lunch until 19:20 as he left at 18:40....

Now that is a way to be on lunch permanently..hope the center manager is watching thats an easy one.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
All of our satellite drivers basically take no break then leave a note on their boards to put them on break for so long and clock them out at such and such time.

S

serenity now

go enjoy a Canadian beer or two at the local bar between 18:40 and 19:20
would taste great right after work

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

mgt says its ok... what say you??
That was going on around here until division got wind of it, then it ended in a hurry. It was made clear to the center team that their jobs were on the line as well.

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
It's falsification of timecards.....only thing that would save them if it were to be proven as an instruction from management.

We almost lost a couple of clerks and a couple PT sups over it. It's pretty serious stuff....

oldngray

nowhere special
I had a manager who did exactly that - falsified time cards. If a driver clocked out in less than 8 hours ( and was never asked if he wanted to be paid an actual so was guaranteed 8 ) the manager would change the time card to actual and steal money from employees. When it was discovered what he was doing he was forced to stop but never faced any disciplinary action.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
In Washington they make it real hard to mess with your lunch hour. It's required to take it between your 3rd and 5th hour. Never heard of any disciplinary action taken, but I'm sure it's happened.

Buck Fifty

I had a manager who did exactly that - falsified time cards. If a driver clocked out in less than 8 hours ( and was never asked if he wanted to be paid an actual so was gu
uaranteed 8 ) the manager would change the time card to actual and steal money from employees. When it was discovered what he was doing he was forced to stop but never faced any disciplinary action.

The old DS. Gotta love it.