Forced in on day off

DRporch

central region

Was curious on the ruling is there a certain payscale? Does peak void that?

We got bumped to 70hrs already so I won’t have time to use the search feature 13-14hr days are here

Thanks for the input! I’m a T-S driver forced in on Monday.

I have zero issues working it just curious on pay.

DRporch

is monday considered my 6th punch? or is saturday? as with or without the guarnte id be over 40 on a normal work week

542thruNthru

central region

We got bumped to 70hrs already so I won’t have time to use the search feature 13-14hr days are here

You're best bet would be to look in your supplemental Rider under work day work week. It should explain if. you get time-and-a-half on Mondays or only on Saturday as a 6-day punch.

DRporch

You're best bet would be to look in your supplemental Rider under work day work week. It should explain if. you get time-and-a-half on Mondays or only on Saturday as a 6-day punch.
i have been looking for it cant seem to find it myself will have to give me local a call

babboo25

Banned
If I’m “forced” a 6th punch I’ll already be on OT and getting time and a half, makes zero sense. 6th day needs to be double time, luckily here they cannot force a 6th punch.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
central region

You said that you were in the Central.

Peak does not void that and your 6th day is time and a half.

I think @BigUnionGuy already had a ruling on whether it would be Saturday or Monday.

Last edited:

barnyard

KTM rider
I would fight tooth and nail for Monday to be the 6th punch if I were a Tu-Sa schedule. Monday is pretty much always a longer day than Saturday. I would want my longer day to be all OT pay too.

ManInBrown

If I’m “forced” a 6th punch I’ll already be on OT and getting time and a half, makes zero sense. 6th day needs to be double time, luckily here they cannot force a 6th punch.
Same in the 177 thankfully, because we just got moved to 70. Couldn’t imagine working somewhere where they can force a 6th punch. That sucks

MynameisNeigan

BY the time Saturday comes around I only have like 2 or 3 hours left. We are still on 60 hours. Yet they still have to pay the 8 hour guarantee. They hate to pay it and try to force you into a pay actual. Say no and get that free $. Unless you are part time cover and not covering a bid route.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Just to be clear, you have no time to use the search feature or ask your co-workers (or supervisor) due to working so much, but yet you have miraculously found time to post at least 25 times since starting this thread?

Stop being a chump

Last edited:

DRporch

Just to be clear, you have no time to use the search feature or ask your co-workers (or supervisor) due to working so much, but yet you have miraculously found time to post at least 25 times since starting this thread?

Stop being a chump

come hold my hand and help me along? you seem to be all up on my :censored2: anyways.