Forced New Years

R1wonder

So am I reading this right ? They’re forcing us , we’re entitled to an extra days pay ? On top of the 8 for holiday .. also says if we work in excess of regular work (whatever that means) it’s double time and a half

Attachments

• D0FA5138-01AD-42FA-9315-EDAE3B8D6315.png
    D0FA5138-01AD-42FA-9315-EDAE3B8D6315.png
    554.7 KB · Views: 50
  • C3832869-2CD6-4BF5-9051-BAFB2A251AAD.png
    C3832869-2CD6-4BF5-9051-BAFB2A251AAD.png
    548.7 KB · Views: 62
So am I reading this right ? They’re forcing us , we’re entitled to an extra days pay ? On top of the 8 for holiday .. also says if we work in excess of regular work (whatever that means) it’s double time and a half
Please if you're going to ask a question learn how to post a pictures correctly

Go back and edit it and hit insert full image

Up In Smoke

The pay should be the same as the day following Thanksgiving unless your local has agreed to something different. In most cases overtime cannot be pyramided.

The pay should be the same as the day following Thanksgiving unless your local has agreed to something different. In most cases overtime cannot be pyramided.
That is correct. You get your 8 hour paid holiday plus either time and a half or double time depending on your supplement and if you work over 8 hours you still get the same rate

R1wonder

That is correct. You get your 8 hour paid holiday plus either time and a half or double time depending on your supplement and if you work over 8 hours you still get the same rate
Ahhh ok . It will be time and a half plus 8 for the day . Only guaranteed 4 . So I’m curious where this double over time comes into play . If only guaranteed 4, it should be over 4 if ya ask me

Ahhh ok . It will be time and a half plus 8 for the day . Only guaranteed 4 . So I’m curious where this double over time comes into play . If only guaranteed 4, it should be over 4 if ya ask me
Depends on your supplement if you are full time you should be guaranteed your eight if you want to work 8 hours

bumped

Are you part time or full time. It really helps to answer your questions if you give the whole story.