Forced Saturday 6 punch

kdragan77

Can this protect me if I work 53h for 5 days (Monday to Friday), then they can't force me on Saturday ( I don't have 8 h available)
DOT hours of service

No regular package car driver red circled under Article 22.4(b)
will be forced to work on a day off and exceed sixty (60) hours
unless he has a full eight (8) hours of duty available
Artical 26. Section 5
Thank you

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
They’ll do whatever they want. In our center yes. You max out the hours and all the rest of the work gets thrown somewhere else. Your hour lunch counts towards your 60h fyi. At least in the state of sc it does.

kdragan77

doesn't matter, they can still make him come in and max out his hours. he can then request his 8 hours or not after that
Those parts are important
No RPCD
On schedule day off
Exceed 60h
Unless he has 8h work available
This is everything in same sentence, that is mean we need to interpret all in that sentence
If we can win we can help us and our family's
English is not my first language, sorry abot mistakes 😔

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They’ll do whatever they want. In our center yes. You max out the hours and all the rest of the work gets thrown somewhere else. Your hour lunch counts towards your 60h fyi. At least in the state of sc it does.
Unless you’re paid for your full hour it does not count towards the 60.

542thruNthru

Can this protect me if I work 53h for 5 days (Monday to Friday), then they can't force me on Saturday ( I don't have 8 h available)
DOT hours of service

No regular package car driver red circled under Article 22.4(b)
will be forced to work on a day off and exceed sixty (60) hours
unless he has a full eight (8) hours of duty available
Artical 26. Section 5
Thank you
No, that language pertains to UPS going to a 70 hour work week. Notice the and exceed (60) hours. You will not exceed 60 dot hours.

Look at the language as a whole and not just the parts that you think will help you and you'll see what I mean.
Screenshot_20220727-155138_Adobe Acrobat.jpg