Forced Schedule Change

NextDayAir

They are talking about switching some M-friend drivers to T-S in my Center. I have only 3 years and am worried they’ll bump me to the T-S schedule. Can they do that?

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
They did the same thing here to a bunch of people. If you are a swing driver you’re screwed. They tried to get me too because of seniority, but I’m a M-friend bid driver and the union put the kibosh on that real quick.

killamjl

The Union
and Company commit to protect existing RPCDs from being sched-
uled or forced to perform weekend delivery work and increasing the
number of full-time opportunities for part-time employees. To
achieve these objectives,

NextDayAir

The Union
Thanks for weighing in on this. Management here is saying that Saturday’s are going to get increasingly heavier while just the opposite holds true for Monday’s. Do you find this to be true in your center as well?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Thanks for weighing in on this. Management here is saying that Saturday’s are going to get increasingly heavier while just the opposite holds true for Monday’s. Do you find this to be true in your center as well?
nope, saturday at my building is a normal volume day then they beg us to work monday

542thruNthru

. File if they don’t hire any 22.4’s if they keep forcing me in on saturdays or file if they try and switch me from M-friend to T-S?

I would file article 22.4 either way. If they are forcing you to a T-S schedule than that means they need to hire more 22.4s I'm telling @Wontmake9.5 to file because if they start Saturday ground where he is that means they should be hiring 22.4s to cover it.

NextDayAir

Ok. Just to be clear. Let’s say I get to stay M-friend but still have to punch in on Saturday. I can file for that? Thanks again for any info on this matter. Much appreciated

542thruNthru

Also, what article would this grievance be under?
giphy-137.gif

I would file article 22.4 either way. If they are forcing you to a T-S schedule than that means they need to hire more 22.4s I'm telling @Wontmake9.5 to file because if they start Saturday ground where he is that means they should be hiring 22.4s to cover it.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
The Union
Where does it say that, cause it doesn’t in my contract. Which is NorCal along with the national.