forced to put into 401k

cachmeifucan

Got a letter in the Mail stating any new full-time employee or a lateral bid full-time employees will be forced to put 3% into 401k and 1% increase that will be capped at 10%. For One Is This Even Legal. 2 it scares me because are they trying to take our pension. They already took .10 from the part time employees to put into full time pension. Management is eliminating pension for non union employees. That was before the yuge tax cut. If ups revenue is 60 billion they tend to save a additional 14% corporate tax rate witch is roughly 9 bill

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Got a letter in the Mail stating any new full-time employee or a lateral bid full-time employees will be forced to put 3% into 401k and 1% increase that will be capped at 10%. For One Is This Even Legal. 2 it scares me because are they trying to take our pension. They already took .10 from the part time employees to put into full time pension. Management is eliminating pension for non union employees. That was before the yuge tax cut. If ups revenue is 60 billion they tend to save a additional 14% corporate tax rate witch is roughly 9 bill
I’m telling @Big Arrow Down...D !!!!! That is a yuge amount of tax savings. Maybe they will just give some to us?.?.?..?

The same irs that was Louis lerner attacking conservative orgs I'm sure everything is by the book.
What are you talking about? Because Americans are too stupid to save for their future, the government steps in and tries to make you save.

It should be a mandatory class in high school. Real things you need to know in life. How to save, how to balance a checkbook
But I guess history is more important.

cachmeifucan

That is the best part of being American. Freedom to decide for yourself. So I Can Save My Money OR I Can Take A Gamble IN THE Stock Market. I'd like to decide if I want to save and where and when.

MyTripisCut

That is the best part of being American. Freedom to decide for yourself. So I Can Save My Money OR I Can Take A Gamble IN THE Stock Market. I'd like to decide if I want to save and where and when.
And I’d like to decide if you get bailed out or not in your old age by tax dollars. Have fun being 67 and homeless.

cachmeifucan

So if I save ten% for ten years then the market crashed how much do I get. The market is a gamble and I don't believe making someone save their money in 401k is legal

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
yes and you will be glad you have it in the @Future

cachmeifucan

So give up your raise for a pension that might get cut. Or don't give up raise and decide how I would like to spend my money it's mine. I have stock and 401k but some people invest in themselves like a business or a college fund for kids and when your kids go to apply for college good luck getting help because uncle Sam will see the money parents have saved and say your not poor enough we give help to someone else

MyTripisCut

So give up your raise for a pension that might get cut. Or don't give up raise and decide how I would like to spend my money it's mine. I have stock and 401k but some people invest in themselves like a business or a college fund for kids and when your kids go to apply for college good luck getting help because uncle Sam will see the money parents have saved and say your not poor enough we give help to someone else
What Is a 529 Plan?

cachmeifucan

One in the hand is better than 2 in the bush. It's not just a saying it means I'd rather my money now so I the person who earned it has the say how they spend it the stock market is a risk some don't want to take .

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
One in the hand is better than 2 in the bush. It's not just a saying it means I'd rather my money now so I the person who earned it has the say how they spend it the stock market is a risk some don't want to take .
you should put more in it, like 25 percent