Forced to work 63.5 hrs

Oceanview

Be careful. If you were out 'til 4:00 am, then you would almost certainly fail a breathalyzer that morning at work if tested.

I should clarify I was out till 4 am and had the after set at my crib with all the party favors just pick your poison

I brushed my teeth and it tasted like my toothpaste was jack Daniels.

Btw I’m not bragging Friday was a huge mistake and probably won’t happen again for another 6 months possibly Halloween

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
giphy.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Great minds think alike.. I went in this morning to see if they had any trainees working and sure enough they did running routes by themselves. There’s 2 grievances for tomorrow. Not offering me work and for having a non seniority driver work over me.. I plan on working 70hrs this week and for weeks to come. This is chess not checkers. I’m ready to call the police on suspicious cars following me as well. Not to mention I won’t be fixing Orion’s mistakes any more. I’ll send my message in at 13:30 pm to ask about business remaining and business saver she if they don’t send me all of my business I will certainly have business failures.

I won’t lie I was only upset cuz i went out the night prior and was out til 4am partying.. but I won’t make that mistake again to think they won’t force the I can work 14hrs a day.. this week I’m prepared for 70hrs

@Indecisi0n it’s been 2 weeks man why am I still on the mod watch list?

@Indecisi0n not doing his job

Faceplanted

I should clarify I was out till 4 am and had the after set at my crib with all the party favors just pick your poison

Btw I’m not bragging Friday was a huge mistake and probably won’t happen again for another 6 months possibly Halloween
You should have brought a little baggy of some yay to work. It would have made your day go much smoother.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
so I was forced to work 63.5 hrs last week. Is there anything I can file a grievance on?? I feel like this was retaliation to me having 2 months of workman’s comp. I’ve had a supervisor ride with me 3x’s in the past 2 weeks. I came to work on Saturday with only 8hrs available and I was forced to be a driver helper after my 60 hrs. What can I do? Any other time a driver is close to his 60hrs a driver would come and pick up his stops.. just curious to what I can do about it.. some article 37’s?? Discrimination? All input welcomed.
Are you allowed helpers when it’s not peak? File on this too.

john chesney

so I was forced to work 63.5 hrs last week. Is there anything I can file a grievance on?? I feel like this was retaliation to me having 2 months of workman’s comp. I’ve had a supervisor ride with me 3x’s in the past 2 weeks. I came to work on Saturday with only 8hrs available and I was forced to be a driver helper after my 60 hrs. What can I do? Any other time a driver is close to his 60hrs a driver would come and pick up his stops.. just curious to what I can do about it.. some article 37’s?? Discrimination? All input welcomed.
Go on workers Comp again

Richard Cranium

22.4?

john chesney

They :censored2: with me like that I’d take a dive. I get a feeling they know they can :censored2: with you. :censored2: a grievance I’m taking a dive

john chesney

I have been there, a few years ago....what I got was "if you leave it's job abandonment" steward was present. "If you leave it is job abandonment, but we'll fight for you, sigh" Yes I was very sick.
That’s when you pass out and go face plant on the floor and have them call an ambulance. Some of you guys are just to easy