Forcing the Unions to fight fascism.

freehoodies

Do you think the federal government collects more tax from California or West Virginia? This isn't hard.

And the fact you think it is somehow virtuous to threaten the union with bankruptcy because you can't wear a mask is just totally idiotic. I have my quarrels with some union decisions too, but how much do you think you're getting paid without a collectively bargained contract? How much money do you think UPS would contribute to the pension?

I mean if you have the big a dilemma you can always work someplace else, right?

The federal government doesn't use the money it collects for anything good, so I prefer West Virginia thank you.

The amount we would get paid without a union contract? Probably the same as a fedex driver. So about 23$ an hour starting. And employer 401k matching is not a union exclusive thing/ Companies do it because its a tax write off for them, not because the union negotiated it.

And there isnt a dilemma. The psychos are trying to force everyone else to participate in their delusions. Its the middle of summer and these idiots are wearing masks outside, because they are scared of the flu.

If they want to believe their nonsense, thats totally fine. But as for those of us living in reality, we dont need to enable their psychosis.

If a customer asked you to put a tinfoil cone around your neck like a dog, because they are scared of 5g, thats whats happening here. Lunatics are running the asylum.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The federal government doesn't use the money it collects for anything good, so I prefer West Virginia thank you.

The amount we would get paid without a union contract? Probably the same as a fedex driver. So about 23$ an hour starting. And employer 401k matching is not a union exclusive thing/ Companies do it because its a tax write off for them, not because the union negotiated it.

And there isnt a dilemma. The psychos are trying to force everyone else to participate in their delusions. Its the middle of summer and these idiots are wearing masks outside, because they are scared of the flu.

If they want to believe their nonsense, thats totally fine. But as for those of us living in reality, we dont need to enable their psychosis.

If a customer asked you to put a tinfoil cone around your neck like a dog, because they are scared of 5g, thats whats happening here. Lunatics are running the asylum.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

And you think FedEx pays that much because they value their employees? Or perhaps it’s because they have to pay a wage that’s competitive with our union negotiated wage…….hmmm………………..

Cowboy Mac

And you think FedEx pays that much because they value their employees? Or perhaps it’s because they have to pay a wage that’s competitive with our union negotiated wage…….hmmm………………..
So far this year inflation rate has gone up 5.4% and its expected to go another 3.2% by the end of the year. That’s 8.6% inflation in one year.

We got a COLA of what? $0.33? That’s like a .008% raise based on current top rate. That’s garbage. We should all be at like $42-$43/hr right now just to keep up with inflation.

Sounds like we got a lot of negotiating to do.

Cowboy Mac

How much population did NY lose?
According to USA Today, “The Empire State's population fell by 126,355 people between July 2019 and July 2020, to 19.3 million, a drop of 0.65%”.

Now look at Texas. According to the Houston Chronicle, “There were 373,965 more Texas residents in 2020 than in 2019”. How many of these are illegals that came across the border and how many of these are people from New York? I don’t know. But that’s a huge increase.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
According to USA Today, “The Empire State's population fell by 126,355 people between July 2019 and July 2020, to 19.3 million, a drop of 0.65%”.

Now look at Texas. According to the Houston Chronicle, “There were 373,965 more Texas residents in 2020 than in 2019”. How many of these are illegals that came across the border and how many of these are people from New York? I don’t know. But that’s a huge increase.
The smart people are bailing out of NY

Zowert

Just put a mask on and shut up. If you’re not vaccinated yet then get it done. If we didn’t have such a substantial holdout against the vaccine we wouldn’t have to wear masks. You can thank all the idiots spreading misinformation and conspiracies for the masks mandates.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Well I tried to google it to prove you wrong and I have to admit I thought that law was signed by Reagan. Looks like the process was started by Nixon and Ford and completed by Carter.
Do you think a decreased regulatory burden makes it harder to stay in business?
So, I know this article is extremely dated, but I found it interesting non the less.