Forgetting memories

jaker

trolling
people bring up memories and I don't remember a lot of it , I think a lot of it has to do with how much we learn over the years and our lives revolve around this place that you slowly just start forgetting if its not brought up a lot

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
people bring up memories and I don't remember a lot of it , I think a lot of it has to do with how much we learn over the years and our lives revolve around this place that you slowly just start forgetting if its not brought up a lot

It's from smoking to much weed when you were a teenager

jaker

trolling
Man I wished I smoked that much as least it would make some kind of sense , but I was never a big smoker and it was far a few the times I did

DOK

It's age and unfortunately doing this job 10-12 hours per day for 30 years you get mind numb to your surroundings.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My wife remembers almost nothing from her childhood. It was a pretty terrible one according to her siblings so I don't really blame here. But by god she remembers all 87 movies that guy who go his start as an extra in twister has been in.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Old friends bring up the stuff we did and I don't remember it and it's the kind of things that you should really remember
Happens all
Of the time. My friends from high school will be like remember so and so. Nope. She graduated with us (42 person class) nope guys I have no idea who the :censored2: you are talking about.