FORMER NFL PLAYER GOES ON MURDER SPREE, KILLS 6!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If an autopsy is performed and it shows that he had CTE don't be surprised to see the NFL lawyering up ahead of what might be coming.
Those using brain trama as a defense would have to call for the ban of football, or at least no contact play.

El Correcto

god is dead
He murdered children.
I find it hard to believe no one saw any of this coming, family is of course claiming he is a good boy who was damaged by the NFL, which I’d take their word for, but you are telling me you had no alarming signs that family intervention might be necessary? Your son just instantly snapped and murdered people?

There is such thing as getting someone institutionalized against their will. We have done it to my bipolar aunt a couple times, she once ran butt naked down my grandmother’s street like a freak. There are always signs of possible violent and self harming behavior with severely mentally ill people. They were just blind to what needed to be done.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wonder why football players have these issues but I don't recall boxers doing this sort of thing.
Plus football players unlike boxers attend major universities where they academically are prepared. They should face a bright future beyond sports with these degrees.