Former Package Driver 17 plus years.

Est.1998

Do you know if UPS Freight recognizes accrued company time? (I know if i were to hire back into package, i would pick right back up with time earned) Not sure if its the same with freight.
Lol im not sure but freight and UPS are two different companies. I don't think freight will consider your time at UPS

Shiftless

Do you know if UPS Freight recognizes accrued company time? (I know if i were to hire back into package, i would pick right back up with time earned) Not sure if its the same with freight.
(I know if i were to hire back into package, i would pick right back up with time earned) Not sure if its the same with freight.)

What makes you think that?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
All of your info is the same.

CDL will help.

If you left on a good rehire they may snatch you up quickly due to the less headache of paperwork.

Depending on position applied for of course.

Them dock boys are beasts.

Pullups are mandatory.

Good luck.

oldngray

nowhere special
We had a driver quit a few years back and got hired again. He started at the bottom of the list. Starting pay and no seniority.
I knew someone who quit and got hired back. At first she lost her seniority but a couple of years later got most of it back. Weird situation where I didn't know what was going on behind closed doors. Maybe some kind of deal was made with the local or a trade made for something else.

I knew someone who quit and got hired back. At first she lost her seniority but a couple of years later got most of it back. Weird situation where I didn't know what was going on behind closed doors. Maybe some kind of deal was made with the local or a trade made for something else.
Well they promised this guy he would get his seniority back

That never happened