Former UPS Employee trying to have expired checks reissued

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Morska, May 29, 2009.

  1. Morska

    Morska New Member


    I'm a former seasonal UPS assistant (driver assistant during the christmas rush) who has, for personal reasons, not been able to cash the checks I received until recently. The issue that came up, was that for two out of the three checks, had expired as they were over their 180 day limit.

    I understand that this was a mistake on my part and take full responsibility, but is it possible/where do I call at UPS to have the checks reissued? There arn't any employee hotlines listed, nor is there an obvious payroll number. I do have an employee ID/check numbers available to me (obviously) so that is not an issue.

    Just have tried calling the normal 800 number and got nowhere.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thank you in advance,

  2. pickup

    pickup Well-Known Member

    and so the piece of meat has been dropped into the piranha tank
  3. cosmo1

    cosmo1 Now, a low life jack wagon, and still loving it.

    "...driver assistant..."???
  4. tieguy

    tieguy Banned

    Sigh. you would have to go to your previous supervisor and have him put a stop payment and reissue on the checks that expired.
  5. slantnosechevy

    slantnosechevy Active Member

    What kind of personal reasons could keep someone from cashing paychecks? Prison? House Arrest? Tree House ladder broken? You better have a damn good reason. Tell them you've been in a coma for a few months they might believe you and make an exception. Tell them you were a "runner", I know they'll understand then. They might hang up on you but keep trying.
  6. UnsurePost

    UnsurePost making the unreadable unreadabler

    you will eventually get the money. I had one check from 2002 that was a "live checK and I lost it. 4 years later got a call from the state treasurers office to write a letter to claim the money.
  7. racerchaser

    racerchaser New Member

    Try HR were you work.