Forum issues?

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by soberups, Jul 5, 2010.

1. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

Havent been able to post anything since midday. A message pops up that says "the token has expired?" What gives?

2. ...

... making the unreadable unreadabler

Did you try refreshing the page? That's the first place to start. Did you clear cookies/private data in your current browser? That would be 2nd. If those fail, Try disk cleanup option. Do a complete disk error checking/defrag if all else fails, or try a different browser.

3. klein

klein Für Meno :)

I think you need to throw another token in your computer ! Cheryl sells them for a dollar a piece ! :funny:

No, but I had problems lately, that I can't get the newest post on a thread. I need to refresh that thread to read it.

4. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

I had the same problem and am posting now in order to see if the problem is corrected.

5. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Seems to be affecting some browsers more than others, Firefox was acting all screwy but IE works fine.

6. cachsux

cachsux Wah

I think it`s the newly installed stupidity filter. If some use more than their share or are hogging it`s bandwidth it will lock them out.

7. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Sometimes I open a thread, and it keeps ....I don't know...refreshing by itself over and over.

And I have the new posts won't show issue too (IE)

8. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I don't know what is going on. I got to this thread through a back door. I don't even see this in my forum list. I cannot 'mark forums read'. I have IE and it is acting screwy. I am not having a problem with any of my other sites. Have cleared cache and cookies.

9. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

I didn't see this until there was more than one post. I use the "Whats new" page only. (IE)

10. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I have been having that same problem with certain threads for a while.

11. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Spanky Staff Member

I downloaded and changed over to Chrome and have not had any problems since.

12. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Actually, for me today, it's been working fine (IE), but yesterday was terrible (had to refresh thread to get the newest post).

13. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I can't even get new threads. I got to this through 'community' then 'spy' but as soon as i hit 'disc.' it goes right back to what I saw yesterday.

14. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

I swear I posted something in a thread a second ago and it's not there now. Also I now have to refresh to see new posts once I open something that says it has new posts

15. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

:(

Sorry. Not sure why any of this is happening. I will have to consult tech support.

16. bigbrownhen

bigbrownhen New Member

Thank you Cheryl. I was having issues with the new posts last night, I thought perhaps it was just my computer.

17. DS

DS Fenderbender

if everyone tried google chrome they will have no more problems
    I have had none
    I am not getting paid to say this:wink2:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  18. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

LOL DS............ I'm sure you aren't. I just hate having to download a new browser.

19. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

I use Firefox and have had no issues.

20. tieguy

tieguy Banned

same problem here. Looks like you have to refresh constantly to see the newer posts.