Forum issues?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Havent been able to post anything since midday. A message pops up that says "the token has expired?" What gives?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Havent been able to post anything since midday. A message pops up that says "the token has expired?" What gives?

Did you try refreshing the page? That's the first place to start. Did you clear cookies/private data in your current browser? That would be 2nd. If those fail, Try disk cleanup option. Do a complete disk error checking/defrag if all else fails, or try a different browser.

klein

Für Meno :)
I think you need to throw another token in your computer ! Cheryl sells them for a dollar a piece ! :funny:

No, but I had problems lately, that I can't get the newest post on a thread. I need to refresh that thread to read it.

bbsam

Staff member
I think you need to throw another token in your computer ! Cheryl sells them for a dollar a piece ! :funny:

No, but I had problems lately, that I can't get the newest post on a thread. I need to refresh that thread to read it.
I had the same problem and am posting now in order to see if the problem is corrected.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Seems to be affecting some browsers more than others, Firefox was acting all screwy but IE works fine.

I think it`s the newly installed stupidity filter. If some use more than their share or are hogging it`s bandwidth it will lock them out.

over9five

Staff member
Sometimes I open a thread, and it keeps ....I don't know...refreshing by itself over and over.

And I have the new posts won't show issue too (IE)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I don't know what is going on. I got to this thread through a back door. I don't even see this in my forum list. I cannot 'mark forums read'. I have IE and it is acting screwy. I am not having a problem with any of my other sites. Have cleared cache and cookies.

klein

Für Meno :)
Actually, for me today, it's been working fine (IE), but yesterday was terrible (had to refresh thread to get the newest post).

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I can't even get new threads. I got to this through 'community' then 'spy' but as soon as i hit 'disc.' it goes right back to what I saw yesterday.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I swear I posted something in a thread a second ago and it's not there now. Also I now have to refresh to see new posts once I open something that says it has new posts

DS

Fenderbender
if everyone tried google chrome they will have no more problems
I have had none
I am not getting paid to say this:wink2:

Last edited: