forum name change?

trickpony1

Why did this forum suddenly change its name from "UPS Labor Relations" to "UPS Union Issues" unless, of course, the folks in the Ivory Towers took offense to the original name?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Why did this forum suddenly change its name from "UPS Labor Relations" to "UPS Union Issues" unless, of course, the folks in the Ivory Towers took offense to the original name?
Blame me, when I'm bored I do stuff like that. :wink2:

I originally changed it to UPS Teamsters. Then someone told me that the pilots have a different union and they would feel left out, so I changed it to union issues.

I'm also working on adding an html version of the contract so don't be startled when that shows up. No ivory towers involved.

Suggestions are always welcome.

P

pickup

It should probably be "Labor Issues" as even non union persons may have something to post and discuss.

Yeah and then before you know it , there will be discussions about Cesarian sections, Lamaze Breathing, drugged vs drug free births and a ton of other stuff.

Yeah and then before you know it , there will be discussions about Cesarian sections, Lamaze Breathing, drugged vs drug free births and a ton of other stuff.

Having been through both I vote for C-section. A tad bit bloodier but over very quickly. Much better than those tedious standard deliveries. I hardly felt a thing.

Nimnim

The Nim
Having been through both I vote for C-section. A tad bit bloodier but over very quickly. Much better than those tedious standard deliveries. I hardly felt a thing.

I know there's a 5 guys remark here somewhere.

Anyways, I dunno if I like the name change myself, though if someone hadn't pointed it out I very well might not have noticed.

brownIEman

Do you always assume that any change that annoys, surprises or bothers you must surely come from the decision makers in Atlanta?