Foul play..on Article 52 71

How can you be wrongfully taken off the clock to be terminated and accused falsely for Article 52 (Theft) but they provided NO video proof (And specified in a hearing they had NO PROOF) . And you don't find out Article 52 was used for the decision by LP as THEFT a month later I found out. I purchased a item from the store that I drink. And terminated that same day by LP. I'm not understanding Article 71 as well for termination with NOOO proof. How can you get terminated by Article 52 with no explanation of what 52 actually means. Then two months later Union business agent says the Labor Manager don't want me there anymore!!! And later says I had work place violence through Article 71 for termination. Union agent says they and I were supposed to go to Florida before the Panel after the hearing between I , Labor Manager, LP Supervisor because I wasn't saying things they want me to tell them to. I have no certified letter sent to me per the Business Agent claim they sent. He claimed they went to Florida during the 16-18th of Jan when it was icy on the ground that week. But that 18th he called saying the panel will make a decision on the 22nd. 22nd come and no decision. 23rd 24th 25th 26th no answer! I text on 29th 9 a.m. ; he calls back at 11:00a.m. saying they made a decision on the 26th (CASE DENIED). Somebody lying.... I still can log into my upsers.com....it still shows suspended from 11/14/2017 to current been off the clock since 11/14/17. And I got a raise on my hourly pay rate. Union rep and Labor Manager is looking very suspect to me!!!! I need help getting the panel number in Florida to see what happened.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
How can you be wrongfully taken off the clock to be terminated and accused falsely for Article 52 (Theft) but they provided NO video proof (And specified in a hearing they had NO PROOF) . And you don't find out Article 52 was used for the decision by LP as THEFT a month later I found out. I purchased a item from the store that I drink. And terminated that same day by LP. I'm not understanding Article 71 as well for termination with NOOO proof. How can you get terminated by Article 52 with no explanation of what 52 actually means. Then two months later Union business agent says the Labor Manager don't want me there anymore!!! And later says I had work place violence through Article 71 for termination. Union agent says they and I were supposed to go to Florida before the Panel after the hearing between I , Labor Manager, LP Supervisor because I wasn't saying things they want me to tell them to. I have no certified letter sent to me per the Business Agent claim they sent. He claimed they went to Florida during the 16-18th of Jan when it was icy on the ground that week. But that 18th he called saying the panel will make a decision on the 22nd. 22nd come and no decision. 23rd 24th 25th 26th no answer! I text on 29th 9 a.m. ; he calls back at 11:00a.m. saying they made a decision on the 26th (CASE DENIED). Somebody lying.... I still can log into my upsers.com....it still shows suspended from 11/14/2017 to current been off the clock since 11/14/17. And I got a raise on my hourly pay rate. Union rep and Labor Manager is looking very suspect to me!!!! I need help getting the panel number in Florida to see what happened.

They got the proof pal, we've seen the paperwork on it and it's a clear article 52 violation on your part

Turdferguson

Just a turd

PS
You ain't getting walked out in November unless you really friend* up.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Are you a minority?

No proof, instead of I didn't do it? Usually means you did it.

Did you read!!!! It was noted when the question was asked by the business rep for proof during the hearing... They, the Labor Manager and the LP Supervisor said themselves they had No Proof of theft or video! Read bro. I just paraphrased it. I had receipts as well for my item that I bought that I drink. smh...

I
PS
You ain't getting walked out in November unless you really friend* up.

I've been targeted and harassed by security and since 10/16 off and on. Written a grievance once before on LP Supervisors. They slowed down but started it back up when I got hired on. Those managers and Supervisors don't like anyone grieving them. It's all retaliation to me.

They got the proof pal, we've seen the paperwork on it and it's a clear article 52 violation on your part

Stop It man just stop it. Some of ya'll on here trolling. I was asking for real thoughtful communicative information and assistance. Some of ya'll just saying stupid stuff like "They got the proof pal, we've seen the paperwork on it and it's a clear article 52 violation on your part"
Turdferguson.. Turd huhh..smh

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
what did they say you stole

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
if you want to fight it go get a laywer and say the union didnt provide proper representation