Founders Day 2011

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
On August 28, 1907, UPS was founded. Was this recognized at your work location today and how?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
we got cake,and safety awards were passed out

I still have the ashtray they gave us for founders day back in 1987

Catatonic

Nine Lives
On August 28, 1907, UPS was founded. Was this recognized at your work location today and how?

Meeting, video, cupcakes and handing out of plaques to people with milestone years.
One with 35 yrs, 3 with 25 yrs and 2 with 20 years.

Oh yeah, and a video that must have been forgettable since I can't remember anything about it except there was a bus.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We were given a fresh Krispy Kreme Donut and a bottle of water. The usual safety awards and a video I don't remember much of was shown. Good Times!

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun
Nothing in our center!!!!!!!!!! We all looked at each other and said "WHAT THE FUC ".
May First and I'M out of here. This place has really taken a dump. After thirty one years I can not believe what UPS has turned into. What a shame. At one time I was proud to say I worked at UPS, I no longer can say that.

brett636

Hot dogs, ham sandwiches, a sheet cake and muffins along with free coffee and water. This is the best celebration I have seen since I started 11 years ago. Typically they just set all the coffee prices to free on the vending machine, but who wants coffee when working in the heat?

mike1646

We had a cake, two gallons of orange juice and no cups to drink it (for 100 drivers) then add the loaders and part time sups

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
No Donuts, No Food at all.. No water.
Not even a larual and hardy handshake
I did get a nice little under 11 day however.

UPS company that cares about its workers.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I understand they have a really big plans for 150 years!

Let me see that's 2057 ... that time will fly by; it'll seem like yesterday.