Founders Day 2020

Driver7906

Since Founders Day was yesterday, I figured I’d start a thread since nobody else has, nor did I even hear it mentioned at work. Was it recognized in any way at any of your buildings or centers?

I never figured Founders Day would ever become so irrelevant as it was this year. But at least I still took home a great paycheck and have another one coming next Friday. Still grateful to work for UPS.

clean hairy

Not a word here.
Though, I imagine in the ivory tower they had fully catered 3 hour lunch.
High fiving and back slapping each other.
Celebrating how all "their" hard work has made the company successful!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We got cupcakes and a bottle of water. I was on vacation but I went in to get six over 9/5 grievance checks. Shop Steward wasn't there with them but my Center Manager did give me something a few weeks early.

9lzv9vGnRWSKUj6SvZi2kg.jpg
fullsizeoutput_15c6.jpeg

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
we started saturday delivery today. our center had a package car with flames paint job and there were chicken/roast beef/ham sandwiches for everyone who wanted one. i only had 90 stops today, all OT. no complaints here, got home in time to add an extra beer into my busy schedule while the kids played in the pool.

charm299

we started saturday delivery today. our center had a package car with flames paint job and there were chicken/roast beef/ham sandwiches for everyone who wanted one. i only had 90 stops today, all OT. no complaints here, got home in time to add an extra beer into my busy schedule while the kids played in the pool.
We had that same truck when we started a couple years ago