Four dead Americans after ambush

Sportello

Not a word from tRUmp about it, too obsessed about being black balled from NFL ownership decades ago.

He has had time to golf.

Priorities

Dr.Brownz

The guy definitely would have left his gun at home if it were illegal on campus!
Better make killing cops illegal too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Box Ox

The guy definitely would have left his gun at home if it were illegal on campus!
Better make killing cops illegal too!

College kids are drunk and/or high out of their minds a lot. This guy might have been high out of his mind, considering the drugs found in his room. Illegality won't keep a gun off campus, but there's a lot fewer of them, and it's a hell of a lot safer.

Dr.Brownz

College kids are drunk and/or high out of their minds a lot. This guy might have been high out of his mind, considering the drugs found in his room. Illegality won't keep a gun off campus, but there's a lot fewer of them, and it's a hell of a lot safer.

Ok so whether it is legal or not these insane drug addled college kids are going to get guns and start shooting regardless. Might as well have some sober law abiding types on standby to take them out when they go off the rails.

wayfair

swollen member
Texas Senate Bill 11 went into effect in August 2016, allowing people with licenses to carry concealed firearms on public college and university campuses.

The law was expanded to include community colleges this year, while private universities can opt out.

You gotta be 21 to obtain a conceal carry license in Texas. Unless you're military... he wasn't.

Sportello

TRUmp ranting again about NFL, not a word about four dead Green Berets.

Why didn’t they have adequate protection and intelligence?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Illegality won't keep a gun off campus, but there's a lot fewer of them, and it's a hell of a lot safer.
Less alleged safety is a chance I would be willing to take to be able to carry myself. Though with that being said, despite the last place I went to school having a no weapons policy, after scoping out their security I carried anyway. So we see how well that policy worked.

Sportello

Now it comes out that tRUmp had our Green Berets go into ISIL territory with only small arms and only foreign air support.

Why is tRUmp not equipping our finest troops properly?

Why has he not offered condolences to their families?
Is the NFL that important to him?

What a disgrace.

Box Ox

Now it comes out that tRUmp had our Green Berets go into ISIL territory with only small arms and only foreign air support.

What a disgrace.

I think Trump is a real :censored2:. But those Green Berets were probably way out there, and given a great degree of latitude/independence in how they’d be equipped and operate. Sometimes things just don’t go according to plan.

Sportello

I think Trump is a real :censored2:. But those Green Berets were probably way out there, and given a great degree of latitude/independence in how they’d be equipped and operate. Sometimes things just don’t go according to plan.
They were with local forces, doing training, and had no support. We are in Niger in order to keep drone bases there. We can’t have a drone in the vicinity?

Twelve Green Berets were shot to hell in a convoy because tRUmp sent them out in light vehicles, with no air support and no weapons.

They were in vehicles, not slithering through the jungle.

A large ISIL force ambushed them. They had inadequate recon to know there was a large force laying in ambush.

This is not 1099, we have the capability to recon. Our soldiers should always have what they need for any encounter. No excuse, and tRUmp’s silence while he spews distracting crap that doesn’t matter and threatens war is disgusting.

He can tweet about how * smart he is, and how small Corker is, but can’t say a word about fallen soldiers?

Disgusting

Last edited by a moderator:

Non sequitur

I agree with sportello on this one. We should either start acting like Roman empire and kill everyone that doesn't give 100% compliance, or just let the Islamic radical terrorist take the weaker nations over.

wayfair

swollen member

What a disgrace.
Why are you not signed up?

Why are you not in the finest troop?

when you get there, you'll know the answer......De Oppresso Liber