Four Democrats plead guilty to voter fraud

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Does it ever end? Are the Democrats so hard up for votes that they need to lie, cheat, and steal to get elected? This same thing was done in Indiana also.

A total of four Democratic officials and political operatives have now pleaded guilty to voter fraud-related felony charges in an alleged scheme to steal a New York election.
The latest guilty pleas expose the ease with which political insiders can apparently manipulate the electoral system and throw an election their way, by the forging of signatures of unsuspecting voters that are then cast as real votes.
Read more: Officials Plead Guilty In New York Voter Fraud Case | Fox News

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As if only democrats are involved with election frauds.... give us a break dude. Find a better hobby.

Lets take a look at some republicans, shall we?

Republicans caught using DEAD people to commit voter Fruad
MADISON – A formal challenge to be filed later today against Republican recall petitions asks the Government Accountability Board to disqualify thousands of invalid signatures, and reject recall elections against three Democratic state senators, because widespread and systemic election fraud has tainted the entire GOP operation
The overwhelming evidence clearly shows a pervasive pattern of election fraud committed by the shady out-of-state organization hired by Republicans to collect recall petitions,” said Senate Democratic Leader Mark Miller. “Thousands of Wisconsin citizens fell victim to lies and misinformation spread by the circulators, and the papers submitted by this operation contain a river of omissions and wrong information.”

Miller continued: “We believe that when the facts are reviewed, the GAB will throw out thousands of flawed signatures because they were fraudulent or defective. The vast depth of this misconduct calls into question the legitimacy of every signature collected by these circulators, and shows that the GOP effort failed to gather the valid signatures needed for recall elections.”

The GOP in their old fashioned ways OUTSOURCED THE JOB of collect signatures to a corporation named, Kennedy Enterprises. The Republican Party of Wisconsin paid this corporation nearly $100,000 to circulate recall petitions.

Not only are there fraudulent names, but actual people who did sign the petition were told it was a recall for Governor Scott Walker.

“Affidavit of voter in Senate District 30 attesting that circulator Richard Madrill claimed the petitions were to recall Republican Gov. Scott Walker.”

“Another voter has filed an affidavit attesting that circulator John Prijic claimed the petitions were for work to be done on a local park.”

Affidavit of voter in Senate District 30 attesting that circulator Annette Lord claimed the petitions were to recall Republican Senator Cowles, when in fact it was to recall a Democrat.
Republicans have a long history of claiming Democrats using ACORN and other organizations to commit “voter fraud”, but it seems as though they only say that to divert attention away from their own fraudulent behavior.
The interesting issue here is also the Republican’s fetish with outsourcing, can they not find people to volunteer? The actually hire out of state contractors to do the work for them.

Wisconsin Republicans are beginning to look fairly shady in this election cycle and subsequent recall effort. Be careful in 2012 everyone, the Republican voter fraud in Wisconsin will spread to your state if you’re not vigilant

1) Aide To Former Maryland GOP Governor Found Guilty Of Election Fraud | TPMMuckraker

2) Political Animal - Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme

3) AFP Wisconsin ballots have late return date - David Catanese - POLITICO.com4) Election Fraud, Republican-style | Crooks and Liars

Find another channel for your information.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Find another channel for your information.

I see your back to your usual self...name calling and lies. So when are you going to post proof of your Laura Bush lie...or how about your accusation that i have another screen name? Like usual you run and hide...typical TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbsam

Staff member
So lue posts about democrats committing fraud but has nothing to say when TOS links to a Madison case?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Does it ever end? Are the Democrats so hard up for votes that they need to lie, cheat, and steal to get elected? This same thing was done in Indiana also.

A total of four Democratic officials and political operatives have now pleaded guilty to voter fraud-related felony charges in an alleged scheme to steal a New York election.
The latest guilty pleas expose the ease with which political insiders can apparently manipulate the electoral system and throw an election their way, by the forging of signatures of unsuspecting voters that are then cast as real votes.
Read more: Officials Plead Guilty In New York Voter Fraud Case | Fox News
I think any politician from NY is corrupt. I wonder of the mob insists on it?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I see your back to your usual self...name calling and lies. So when are you going to post proof of your Laura Bush lie...or how about your accusation that i have another screen name? Like usual you run and hide...typical TOS.

So lue posts about democrats committing fraud but has nothing to say when TOS links to a Madison case?
But, he did say something. It might not have been what you wanted, but he did say something. I would love to know the supposed second screen name. Maybe, I will get called MENT again.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't know. Seems like he's against democratic fraud but unconcerned about republican fraud. Just wants to attack TOS. Nothing odd about that?

I don't know. Seems like he's against democratic fraud but unconcerned about republican fraud. Just wants to attack TOS. Nothing odd about that?

What concern did TOS show over democratic voter fraud by confessed operatives? So it's OK for TOS not to be concerned about Dem fraud but you call Lue out for not showing about republican voter fraud?

He was merely responding to an attack made on him.

bbsam

Staff member
I think TOS gave a acknowledged the fraud in his first sentence and went on to point out that the full story includes both parties.