Fourth of July

Zoe Upright

Fourth of July is on a Thursday. I work midnight. Thursday is technically my Friday. Is ups closed on the Fourth? I asked a few supervisors and they haven't been at ups long enough to give me an answer.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
UPS is NEVER closed. At least in my area it isn’t. If you don’t wanna work, just stay home and get paid for the day. I am of& that whole week. Almost here!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Fourth of July is on a Thursday. I work midnight. Thursday is technically my Friday. Is ups closed on the Fourth? I asked a few supervisors and they haven't been at ups long enough to give me an answer.
Why not ask a supervisor? Lol
If you work mid sort, I would guess you work MTW, have Thursday off into Friday, go back Friday night.
That is my experience

Zoe Upright

UPS is NEVER closed. At least in my area it isn’t. If you don’t wanna work, just stay home and get paid for the day. I am of& that whole week. Almost here!
Unfortunately I do not get holiday pay yet. just curious we were off Christmas day and memorial day. Just had to stay late the day before and come in early day after. I'll put in a request off . Do I do that with my supervisor

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Unfortunately I do not get holiday pay yet. just curious we were off Christmas day and memorial day. Just had to stay late the day before and come in early day after. I'll put in a request off . Do I do that with my supervisor

July 4th is just like Memorial Day for you. You are off for a Holiday.

What do you mean that it is your Friday? Are you a Sunday through Thursday?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
your off Thursday, you work friday

PT Car Washer

You will come in Thursday night to load the trailers that will pull on Friday.

Hadjabear

Preload is a whole different animal, I've seen them work the holiday, let the package car sit for a day loaded because they knew everyone would call in for the 3 day weekend or be drunk AF the day after holiday.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Friendly reminders, request your 8 hour days for July 5th and two days after prime day, you’ll either get a bonus for working that day ($70) or your 8 hour day.

Either way it’s a win