Fox news critical of Tea Party Movement

tieguy

Banned
you tea party bashers are slipping. Your puppet masters give you good propaganda to work with but at some point you need to step out and do some work on your own.

this week alone Fox news pulled Sean Hannity from being a key speaker at a cincinnatti tea party

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/15/fox-news-pulls-sean-hanni_n_539719.html

and Fox news posted an article being somewhat critical of the tea party movement

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/13/fox-news-publishes-semi-c_n_535539.html

I really rely on you liberal zombies to feed me this information. tsk tsk..you're slipping.

but then you might have to paint fox with a more positive spin if you touched either topic.

roflmao

Babagounj

Strength through joy
hey, tieguy

heard this on the radio after the tea party rally;
an lib caller stated that the secret agenda of the tea party is to return slavery to America.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe Fox News/Republican Party are starting to realize they've helped create something they can't control and won't be able to cash in on.

tieguy

Banned
hey, tieguy

an lib caller stated that the secret agenda of the tea party is to return slavery to America.

there is some truth to that. We would prefer to have congress enslaved into complying with the same laws they impose on us. :happy2:

Maybe Fox News/Republican Party are starting to realize they've helped create something they can't control and won't be able to cash in on.

You don't know anything, the tea party was started by rick santelli not fox news. santelli is pulling the strings. I heard it from a loyal liberal source.

bbsam

Staff member
You don't know anything, the tea party was started by rick santelli not fox news. santelli is pulling the strings. I heard it from a loyal liberal source.
You are correct. I don't "know" anything. That's why I began my previous post with the word "maybe" which denotes that what comes after is conjecture and speculation. Perhaps you'd like to use that word in the future? (Note: "perhaps" being used as a synonym for "maybe" and therefore again speculation on my part. May be true, may not be true.):happy2:

diesel96

Really ? .... Are you living in your own private Idaho my friend ? By calling all troubled homeowners "Losers", once the Gov't announced aiding the individuals, while twittling his thumbs sitting on his ***** while we bail out his Corperate friends insuring his money making capabilities....once again, Corperate protectionism......

hey, tieguy

Not so mush returning "slavery", but you can't deny their are some southern confederate Civil War re-enactor "wanna be's" out there....

you tea party bashers are slipping. Your puppet masters give you good propaganda to work with but at some point you need to step out and do some work on your own.

this week alone Fox news pulled Sean Hannity from being a key speaker at a cincinnatti tea party

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/15/fox-news-pulls-sean-hanni_n_539719.html

and Fox news posted an article being somewhat critical of the tea party movement

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/13/fox-news-publishes-semi-c_n_535539.html

I really rely on you liberal zombies to feed me this information. tsk tsk..you're slipping.

but then you might have to paint fox with a more positive spin if you touched either topic.

roflmao

The Exec's at Fox News realized how bad their staffers were crossing journalistic ethic lines, even though every soul with half a brain knows Fox is an extension of the Republican Neo-Con Party.....It was that obvious, Fox's poster child, Sean Hannity was told to sit in the corner for a TV time out......

dies,

I was trying to make my post similar to unionman who said santelli started tha tea party.

Idaho, what beautiful country, I dove through it yesterday, and into Washington. But as I headed west, into those liberal counties, I reminisce of 36 years of tax and spend. 10% sales tax, the urban sprall of crime and gangs. I couldn't afford to pay more as things got worse around me. Wasted tax dollars everywhere. Couldn't wait to head back to that Idaho.

Friday I refinaced my main residence, I had to sign a separate form saying I would repay the principle. I said sure, isn't that my obligation of this contract? Besides I can get principle redused down the road anyway.

I sence some anger, is that because trickle down is about to kick in again?

tieguy

Banned
Really ? .... Are you living in your own private Idaho my friend ? By calling all troubled homeowners "Losers", once the Gov't announced aiding the individuals, while twittling his thumbs sitting on his ***** while we bail out his Corperate friends insuring his money making capabilities....once again, Corperate protectionism......

Not so mush returning "slavery", but you can't deny their are some southern confederate Civil War re-enactor "wanna be's" out there....

The Exec's at Fox News realized how bad their staffers were crossing journalistic ethic lines, even though every soul with half a brain knows Fox is an extension of the Republican Neo-Con Party.....It was that obvious, Fox's poster child, Sean Hannity was told to sit in the corner for a TV time out......

Diesel, you really should go back to posting movie clips.

diesel96

dies,

I was trying to make my post similar to unionman who said santelli started tha tea party.

Idaho, what beautiful country, I dove through it yesterday, and into Washington. But as I headed west, into those liberal counties, I reminisce of 36 years of tax and spend. 10% sales tax, the urban sprall of crime and gangs. I couldn't afford to pay more as things got worse around me. Wasted tax dollars everywhere. Couldn't wait to head back to that Idaho.

Friday I refinaced my main residence, I had to sign a separate form saying I would repay the principle. I said sure, isn't that my obligation of this contract? Besides I can get principle redused down the road anyway.

I sence some anger, is that because trickle down is about to kick in again?

I'm sure Idaho is beatutiful country once you pass all the potato farms....JK
It's funny, I to, was reminiscing also. I was reminiscing about 20 years ago when a Democrat handed over the WhiteHouse keys to a Republican with a surplus....If any anger sensed, it was directed toward Santelli, by all means not you.....

Diesel, you really should go back to posting movie clips.

Ok, I will. Try this on for size.....(Usually save it for Lue, but here goes) :

Classic Movie Line #15