FOX NEWS: just where does "stupid" stop?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just when you thought FOX news couldnt be anymore ridiculous with its "opinion" shows, they had to create one more show in "The Five". Of course, the show with the biggest goofs is the early morning show with Elizabeth Hassledork and company.

They are constantly having to apologize for the stupid crap they say on the air.

But now, FOX went "all in" with "The FIVE". A show with 3 shortskirted airheaded women, and one conservative troll along with Bob Beckel, the shows idiot Liberal.

The male is usually one of FOX news typical surrogates, and the women, well, lets just say they have short skirts to distract you from the stupid crap they say.

In a segment during "The FIVE", all four of the conservative idiots TRASHED president Obama for his "latte salute" when he stepped off the chopper the other day as each maroon went on and on about RESPECTING the men and women in uniform.

They blabbered on and on until a commercial break, then returned.

At that point, they started talking about the "air campaign" being conducted on the ISIS fighters.

Then of course, it transitioned to BOOTS ON THE GROUND, the typical talking point for FOX news every hour on the hour, when Eric Boling, another surrogate with ZERO military experience says something so STUPID, it generated tons of hate mail and calls for Eric Bolings Resignation from FOX news.

BOLING, a former OIL stock trader, was brought in to FOX because of his willingness to read whatever is placed in front of him with passion.

His statement, so ridiculously STUPID forced BOLING to apologize on the air TWICE!!

Here is his apology, then I'll post what he said.

Here is what he said on the air "LIVE": "BOOBS on the GROUND". WTF?

The other IDIOT, Greg Gutfeld is also taking heat for being disrespectful said "after she bombed it, she couldnt park it"...

Both men are complete idiots.

After spending 15 minutes trashing president Obama for his salute, they go and TRASH the first female Saudi fighter pilot on the air.

Steven Colbert (americans favorite conservative) has something to say about it.

I know, I know, none of you watch fox news and you all missed it.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
troll_detected.png

upschuck

But now, FOX went "all in" with "The FIVE". A show with 3 shortskirted airheaded women, and one conservative troll along with Bob Beckel, the shows idiot Liberal.
I've not seen the show, but would you rather be this person? In the clip you have, those skirts are not short, they look knee length.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Five has been on a long time now.....you mean you are just now finding out about it ??

Keeping up, it's what trolls need to do !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oct. 3, 2011 is when The Five had it's debut.

You're a little late to the party troll !! Maybe you'll catch up after you finish watching your Three's Company vhs's !!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Just when you thought FOX news couldnt be anymore ridiculous with its "opinion" shows, they had to create one more show in "The Five". Of course, the show with the biggest goofs is the early morning show with Elizabeth Hassledork and company.

They are constantly having to apologize for the stupid crap they say on the air.

The male is usually one of FOX news typical surrogates, and the women, well, lets just say they have short skirts to distract you from the stupid crap they say.

In a segment during "The FIVE", all four of the conservative idiots TRASHED president Obama for his "latte salute" when he stepped off the chopper the other day as each maroon went on and on about RESPECTING the men and women in uniform.

They blabbered on and on until a commercial break, then returned.

At that point, they started talking about the "air campaign" being conducted on the ISIS fighters.

Then of course, it transitioned to BOOTS ON THE GROUND, the typical talking point for FOX news every hour on the hour, when Eric Boling, another surrogate with ZERO military experience says something so STUPID, it generated tons of hate mail and calls for Eric Bolings Resignation from FOX news.

BOLING, a former OIL stock trader, was brought in to FOX because of his willingness to read whatever is placed in front of him with passion.

His statement, so ridiculously STUPID forced BOLING to apologize on the air TWICE!!

Here is his apology, then I'll post what he said.

Here is what he said on the air "LIVE": "BOOBS on the GROUND". WTF?

The other IDIOT, Greg Gutfeld is also taking heat for being disrespectful said "after she bombed it, she couldnt park it"...

Both men are complete idiots.

After spending 15 minutes trashing president Obama for his salute, they go and TRASH the first female Saudi fighter pilot on the air.

Steven Colbert (americans favorite conservative) has something to say about it.

I know, I know, none of you watch fox news and you all missed it.

TOS.
It finally dawned on me this morning when I read this headline. At Fox News, these on air personalities are, not only NOT discouraged from making these types of sexist or racist remarks, they are actually encouraged to do this. Roger Ailes knows what his audience of old white geezers, sitting in their lounge chairs glued to this nonsense really want. They want to hear women and minorities disparaged. They want the President attacked for everything from Bengazi to breathing. They live for it. So, let the nastiness flow.The Giant Wall of Stupid that is Faux SNooze... Just keep in mind that this is from coming the same enlightened group of geniuses who joked that Janay Rice should have taken the stairs. At this point, I'm wondering why Fox still has any female viewers at all.

ImWaitingForTheDay

If that dawned on you then you aren't seeing the light of day. Those thoughts only exist in your imagination.
Fox News is purpose built to harm America. It has no other purpose. It's viewers are dumber than hammers and they don't care about truth - only daily doses of BS to help them live their pathetic and small lives.The rest of us live in the real world.

oldngray

nowhere special
Fox News is purpose built to harm America. It has no other purpose. It's viewers are dumber than hammers and they don't care about truth - only daily doses of BS to help them live their pathetic and small lives.The rest of us live in the real world.

The problem is you DON'T live in the real world and are intolerant of anyone not existing in your little liberal bubble with you.

ImWaitingForTheDay

The problem is you DON'T live in the real world and are intolerant of anyone not existing in your little liberal bubble with you.
The problem with right wing slugs like Moldy oldy ,morelock etc is that no matter hard much you try to enlighten them, correct them or show them the error of their ways -- they can't be embarrassed, they can't be disabused of their thinking, they will never admit they're wrong, there can be no civilized discussions and they will continue to act like little children in a schoolyard. This is why it is desperately necessary for YOU to forget the eight years of "W" that all cheered on.
The subsequent complete disaster is too glaring.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
The problem with right wing slugs like Moldy oldy ,morelock etc is that no matter hard much you try to enlighten them, correct them or show them the error of their ways -- they can't be embarrassed, they can't be disabused of their thinking, they will never admit they're wrong, there can be no civilized discussions and they will continue to act like little children in a schoolyard. This is why it is desperately necessary for YOU to forget the eight years of "W" that they cheered on.
The subsequent complete disaster is too glaring.

Back to the usual liberal mantra of "blah blah Bush blah blah" I see.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Liberals only use comedians as news sources.
In general, its true that the smarter and better informed you are, the more you're aware of nuance and of what you don't know. This leads to a disadvantage in public advocacy, because smarter people are less willing to be unequivocal about their positions, which make people think they are less sure of them. Or it's just seen a sign of weakness to be exploited. The thing with the Fox viewers is not just that they don't know they're dumb, they are actively hostile to knowledge. Yes Oldy,morelock,, the Dunning -Kruger effect, exactly what you and the rest of FAUX viewers suffer from!Use that Gov't Healthcare that I'M paying for to good use!!!