Fraud in Portland

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The family at the center of the Red House protests in Portland own a second home just two miles away.

The loss of the Kinney family's Red House on Mississippi to foreclosure after a long legal fight has led to five days of protests, with hundreds of demonstrators at the property.

Property developer Roman Ozeruga, who bought the house at foreclosure for $260,000, told Fox News he was willing to sell it back to the family for the same cost, plus $20,000 already paid in property taxes, to end the tensions.

A GoFundMe campaign has already raised the $280,000 it may cost for the Kinney family to repurchase their home.

But that offer could be withdrawn after it was revealed the Kinney have a second home, which they are currently living at, located on the 2800 block of Northeast Eighth Avenue in Irvington.

OPB first confirmed the existence of the second home when they knocked on a door to the house on Friday morning. Michael Kinney answered the door and confirmed ownership before declining follow-up questions.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The Repugs/Conservatives are just as easily mislead ... there are not as many sources that create misleading stories/information for them.

Conservatives just repost questionable stuff on the internet. Liberals try to establish their own countries in large cities, then make fun of conservatives for talking about secession.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Democrats: rural counties in Oregon and Northern California want to create their own state because racism and white supremacy.

Also Democrats: Pass a House Bill to make Washington DC the 51st state.

rickyb

Most Americans just want safe communities and to be left alone. Its trump who radicalized people, including myself.
occupy radicalized me. thats when i realized how :censored2:ed up my country is like student debt for example and limited vacation, not to mention pollution.

Box Ox

occupy radicalized me.
tenor.gif

rickyb

Anarcho-communists suck more.
liberals stand for nothing. biden obama hillary bill stood for nothing and here we are. biden just rejected increasing hte min wage. the liberal press doesnt confront power. obama took more in bribes than mccain did. clinton took an equal amount. they sold you out. and people are figuring it out.

"Liberalism, which Rosa Luxemburg called by its more appropriate name — “opportunism” — is an integral component of capitalism. When the citizens grow restive, or when capitalism goes into crisis as it did in the 1930s, liberals ameliorate capitalism’s cruel excesses. Franklin Delano Roosevelt correctly said his greatest achievement was that he saved capitalism.

But capitalism, Luxemburg argued, is an enemy that can never be appeased. Liberal reforms, such as the New Deal legislation, are used to temporarily stymie organized resistance and then later, when things grow quiet, dismantled to reinstitute capitalist slavery. The history of capitalism illustrates this constant seesaw between liberal reforms and unregulated, capitalist exploitation. The last century of labor struggles in the United States, which has seen unions largely obliterated, and the advent of neoliberalism, austerity, rampant militarism and deindustrialization amply prove Luxemburg’s thesis.

Fascism is the result of a failed liberalism. With liberalism corrupted, as it has been in the hands of the Democratic Party since Bill Clinton, all self-identified liberals have left to peddle is cloying appeals for tolerance and civility, shorn of economic justice. This politesse, which epitomizes the Biden White House, fuels an animus towards the ruling elites, along with the feckless liberals and the liberal values they purport to defend.

The elevation of women, people of color and those with different sexual orientations to managerial positions in the oligarchic state is not an advance. It is a species of corporate colonialism. It is branding. It is the substitution of cultural politics for real politics."