Freaking Robocalls !!!!!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I don't mind voting for Hoffa/Hall.
I don't care who you vote for or your views.

Regardless, If I get robocalled one more time by them I'm going to lose my $h!t !!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have not received one of those robocalls; however, I somehow made it on to the phone list for a national polling company. They have called me every day this week.

HBGPreloader

I have not received one of those robocalls; however, I somehow made it on to the phone list for a national polling company. They have called me every day this week.
Consider very yourself lucky. I'm getting about 2-3 calls a day for surveys, right around dinner time. The worst day so far was 7 calls. And, I keep telling them I'm voting for clinton - just to get them off the phone quicker. Hopefully, it doesn't skew their polling results :)

I learned this trick several years ago when I said I was voting against the preferred candidate. When I said I was supporting a certain candidate, the pollster kept asking me even more biased questions trying to convince me to change my vote. After the 6th or 7th question, I told her that, no matter how many questions she asked, there was simply no way in heck I'm voting for the other person.

They won't update the phone list based on ballots returned.
Ya, I kinda figured that. However, it would still be nice to get off these annoying lists.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Consider very yourself lucky. I'm getting about 2-3 calls a day for surveys, right around dinner time. The worst day so far was 7 calls. And, I keep telling them I'm voting for clinton - just to get them off the phone quicker. Hopefully, it doesn't skew their polling results :)

I learned this trick several years ago when I said I was voting against the preferred candidate. When I said I was supporting a certain candidate, the pollster kept asking me even more biased questions trying to convince me to change my vote. After the 6th or 7th question, I told her that, no matter how many questions she asked, there was simply no way in heck I'm voting for the other person.

Ya, I kinda figured that. However, it would still be nice to get off these annoying lists.

The first day that they called I told them I thought Trump was an :censored2: and Hillary was a bitch. I thought that would have put an end to the calls. I was wrong.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah punched out at 6 30 myself. From noon to 4. Pure ice. Got about 2"snow. Other areas in the center got 5-6".

See---Minnesota isn't so bad after all. Been in the 50's. Friday is suppose to be in the low 60's. No snow or frost in the forecast for the next 15 days.

DOK

I don't mind voting for Hoffa/hall.
I don't care who you vote for or your views.

Regardless, If I get robocalled one more time by them I'm going to lose my $h!t !!!
What shows up on caller id when they call? I never answer my landline but I have a list on caller id I can check out.