Fred and Matt. Come On Here and Debate Me

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We know your minions monitor this site, so instead of them shilling for you, why not come on here and set us straight? Better yet, invite me or some of your other critics over for caviar and Dom Perignon some evening. Maybe at the "party house" in DC (yes, there is one). Prove us wrong.

bbsam

Staff member
Just curious, why would they bother if they're already winning? And make no mistake about it--they know they're winning.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just curious, why would they bother if they're already winning? And make no mistake about it--they know they're winning.

They are "winning" Charlie Sheen style. Lots of flash and appearance, but little substance other than Ground. Without the scam to prop this company up, they would be in serious trouble. Ground covers up a lot of their total mismanagement, and we shall see how long they can keep it up.

A company managed almost solely around pumping-up the stock has some real issues. Just like Charlie, things will eventually go the other way. I saw a picture of him recently and he looks like a meth whore.

Goldilocks

MFE, they don't give a crap about us anymore. They will never come out of the Gold Palace. And if anyone under 20 years has a comment I don't care, because you DON'T have a clue what we are talking about. I totally believe in Karma, this will bite them.

bbsam

Staff member
They are "winning" Charlie Sheen style. Lots of flash and appearance, but little substance other than Ground. Without the scam to prop this company up, they would be in serious trouble. Ground covers up a lot of their total mismanagement, and we shall see how long they can keep it up.

A company managed almost solely around pumping-up the stock has some real issues. Just like Charlie, things will eventually go the other way. I saw a picture of him recently and he looks like a meth whore.
I'd say "winning" in the Robert Downey Jr. sense. Sure he's a mess, but still puts on a hell of a show.

Sure Fred's bending the hourly over time and time again and the audience (stockholders) love it. And no, they don't give a crap if you like it or not. Your rage and fury signals not a rebellion in the ranks to them, but rather the utter impotence of the workforce to do anything to defy them.

FedExRookie

MFE, they don't give a crap about us anymore. They will never come out of the Gold Palace. And if anyone under 20 years has a comment I don't care, because you DON'T have a clue what we are talking about. I totally believe in Karma, this will bite them.

You're right, all those people under 20 years who will NEVER TOP OUT, get very minimal raises, increased healthcare cost with minimal cover, and have a crappy pension plan, have no clue what they are talking about. -.-

Goldilocks

You're right, all those people under 20 years who will NEVER TOP OUT, get very minimal raises, increased healthcare cost with minimal cover, and have a crappy pension plan, have no clue what they are talking about. -.-

True, they don't care about you either, but that's not what I am talking about. Now go grow some bolas take advantage of tuition refund and get out. Only old timers understand why we are so upset. You on the other hand have no reason. You make much less than we do with no pension other than PPP and 401. You are probably younger than us so whats the hold up Rookie?

FedExRookie

I don't understand? I have 3 Fedex lifers (immediate family) and have grown up with many close friends and relatives being lifers at FedEx. Newcomers understand, a majority of people who joined within the last 10 to 15 years (even a good amount guys walking in off the street today) are applying with the mindset of the image the old FedEx has out there. (I.E. Fortune's Top 500 best companies to work for, etc).

I'm about to graduate, already have an internship as a Speech Language Pathologist, I'm on my way out the door and into what looks like a promising career.

Being so self centered, a problem with a lot of you old timers (and people in general), is why you all couldn't unionize. Of course some good 'ole lobbying and tricky PR moves didn't hurt either.

DontThrowPackages

True, they don't care about you either, but that's not what I am talking about. Now go grow some bolas take advantage of tuition refund and get out. Only old timers understand why we are so upset. You on the other hand have no reason. You make much less than we do with no pension other than PPP and 401. You are probably younger than us so whats the hold up Rookie?
So true. He sometimes reminds us of the movie where the John actually thinks the "working girl" loves him. When in reality she as no more loyalty to him than any other guy who gives her money to fund her addictive habit. Save all you can for your retirement now because after express shuts down and reopened with all new employees, the Contractors are next. I'm sure the company will come up with the creative way to give it to them in the shorts. Raising their goals to an unattainable/dangerous level or simply stealing away their workforce and offering the contractor a take it or leave it low ball offer to buy back his equipment he'll have no use for. There's a reason for such a push for this "Stock Price". I really believe the guy at the top must be stepping down and when that happens, you think its bad now....LOL.

barnyard

KTM rider
Your rage and fury signals not a rebellion in the ranks to them, but rather the utter impotence of the workforce to do anything to defy them.

That is a very profound statement that is unfortunately falling on deaf ears.

I think it is hilarious that MFE is so arrogant as to believe that any boss beyond is building gives two hoots about anything he says.

His endless sky is falling rants have totally diluted his message to the point that very few hear his message.

A shame.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That is a very profound statement that is unfortunately falling on deaf ears.

I think it is hilarious that MFE is so arrogant as to believe that any boss beyond is building gives two hoots about anything he says.

His endless sky is falling rants have totally diluted his message to the point that very few hear his message.

A shame.

I fully realize that nobody from Memphis is ever going to appear on this forum. Strictly a rhetorical exercise that serves to explain that we indeed mean nothing to them. All of us at both companies (which includes you, barnyard), are nothing but cogs, units of production that serve their corporate masters.

The sky actually is falling at FedEx, but only metaphorically. Express will not literally fail, but it is "expiring" in the sense that the company is but a shell. All of the "guts" that made it functional and efficient are diseased, dying, or already dead.

Let me know if you're keeping-up, OK? The only reason I don't slam you harder is that I also ride a KTM, but not on the road. The fact that you do battle with the 4-wheelers makes me question your overall intelligence.