Fred is out in the wild

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
It was reported Fred S was a surprise visitor to a Milwaukee area Ground terminal.
Odd, since it's an older terminal, but it is within walking distance to the airport runway.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
Maybe there is lobbying for a tax break going on?
Really makes no sense to me, the newer terminal is 25 minutes North and much better in terms of a photo op. But again, it's a piss across the road from the MKE runway.

zeev

Let me guess a northern industrial city, probably union rumblings, employees wondering why the make so much less than UPS for the same work, send out Fast Freddy to tell them how much the company loves them. Nothing happens by accident.

Star B

White Lightening
and 1000 bucks says he didn't stop at MKER (other than to MAYBE fly in on our metal) or MKEA which is closer to the pax terminal.

zeev, he went to the ground terminal, not to the Express stations, so unionization is out of the question unless the handlers are thinking of it.

Fedex doesn't pay taxes. Ttku.

to build support for not repealing trump tax cuts and/or strengthen companies paying their fair share.

zeev

Bad if the handlers get unionized and have better pay , benefits ,a pension, than the drivers notice. Really bad for driver morale it’s ok if the pilots are unionized because most employees have no contact with them .

Star B

White Lightening
Bad if the handlers get unionized and have better pay , benefits ,a pension, than the drivers notice. Really bad for driver morale it’s ok if the pilots are unionized because most employees have no contact with them .
well, he was at ground, there's no pilots there.

Hax

If there's a threat of that happening they'll probably push the responsibility of doing the sort on contractors. I'm surprised they haven't done it already.