Fred Phelps dead at last

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1395550236.308599.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
For those who dont recognize the name, he is the piece of excrement who founded the Westboro Church that pickets the funerals of military heroes and tortures their grieving families with hateful, anti-gay propaganda.

The fires of Hell burn a little brighter now.

Sent using BrownCafe App

trickpony1

I tried, for 2 or 3 minutes, to understand the philosophy of WBC.

I asked myself, "...if, tomorrow, there was no homosexuality anywhere in the world, would soldiers still die?".

The answer is, "yes....that's the nature of war and conflict".

I guess I did better in "Logic and Reasoning 101" in college than some other people.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Really his efforts probably backfired in that they added a very cartoonish face of hatred and intolerance to issues like the gay marriage debate even if it was always somewhat peripheral. Nobody wanted to be even slightly associated with WBC so in that sense it probably increased public acceptance of the gay community.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
For those who dont recognize the name, he is the piece of excrement who founded the Westboro Church that pickets the funerals of military heroes and tortures their grieving families with hateful, anti-gay propaganda.

The fires of Hell burn a little brighter now.

Sent using BrownCafe App

He was so contemptible that even the Christian Right wouldn't claim him. He probably has the suite in Hell next to Hitler.