Fred S Mentioned on Meet The Press

Meat

I wasn't paying too much attention, but some congressman mentioned that Fred is building relationships that will have an advantageous effect on the economy.

Does anyone know what relationships the congressman was referring to?

I hope it's a relationship with president Trump.

The swamp has already been drained, and the country is essentially a working-class utopia at this point (which makes sense because the president is a populist that personifies the middle-class) but can you imagine what economic opportunities that partnership would create? Get ready to be tired of winning!

bacha29

Oh indeed you will win if you are already rich, white, Republican and especially if you come from an already privileged background and the proposals he is submitting to Congress makes that fact undeniable . If you want to continue to believe that the outrageous promises Trump made on the campaign trail will become reality be my guest . You voted for him therefore responsibility for his performance good or bad falls on your shoulders no one else's .Hopefully you Trumpeters would someday very soon stop focusing on Trump the celebrity and focus on his governance as well as his legislative proposals as it pertains to ordinary people both today and tomorrow especially tomorrow. You know why? Tomorrow you will be one day older and one day closer to the end of your working lifetime. Hopefully you will by that time have enough money to pay the nursing home to take care of you until the end because Medicaid a program that pays two third's of it's budget to nursing homes to care for people who's own savings have been exhausted will under Trump's budget be eliminated by 2026 .

Meat

Oh indeed you will win if you are already rich, white, Republican and especially if you come from an already privileged background and the proposals he is submitting to Congress makes that fact undeniable . If you want to continue to believe that the outrageous promises Trump made on the campaign trail will become reality be my guest . You voted for him therefore responsibility for his performance good or bad falls on your shoulders no one else's .Hopefully you Trumpeters would someday very soon stop focusing on Trump the celebrity and focus on his governance as well as his legislative proposals as it pertains to ordinary people both today and tomorrow especially tomorrow. You know why? Tomorrow you will be one day older and one day closer to the end of your working lifetime. Hopefully you will by that time have enough money to pay the nursing home to take care of you until the end because Medicaid a program that pays two third's of it's budget to nursing homes to care for people who's own savings have been exhausted will under Trump's budget be eliminated by 2026 .

Satire: the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

One of these days you're going to learn English and I'm going to be soooooo proud of you.

bacha29

I don't know about what's happening in your underground bunker, but the rest of us are doing just fine.
Indeed the "rest" in your sheltered little world are the people I mentioned earlier and they are a very,very small percentage of the population. Needless to say that their ability to stay in power depends entirely on that other very large percentage of the population . It would appear that they are quickly forgetting that inescapable fact.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Indeed the "rest" in your sheltered little world are the people I mentioned earlier and they are a very,very small percentage of the population. Needless to say that their ability to stay in power depends entirely on that other very large percentage of the population . It would appear that they are quickly forgetting that inescapable fact.

Like a sailboat with no rudder.

Meat

Needless to say that their ability to stay in power depends entirely on that other very large percentage of the population . It would appear that they are quickly forgetting that inescapable fact.

You mean the sods that get duped into rallying cries such as "change" and "drain the swamp" every four years? I'm sure the "powers that be" are quaking in their finely tailored boots!