Fred S soon to retire

Karma...

Information indicates the Fred S will be retiring soon....Perhaps ups could hire Fred and he could show how to increase shareholder value.....I am sure that it would be easier without that union which holds ups down....

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Information indicates the Fred S will be retiring soon....Perhaps ups could hire Fred and he could show how to increase shareholder value.....I am sure that it would be easier without that union which holds ups down....
The Union only makes sure the people who do the work get paid accordingly. Hope this helps.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
CA67DC0B-205A-46D1-B148-4DFB3E240B9C.jpeg

Karma...

its always been managements responsibility to set the example, be more than fair and hold people accountable.......its called leadership.........as jfk said if we ( officers) do a good job for their men those men will do a better job for their officers.....

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Boy..Are you in for a rude awakening when this virus pasts.. :didimiss:

its always been managements responsibility to set the example, be more than fair and hold people accountable.......its called leadership.........as jfk said if we ( officers) do a good job for their men those men will do a better job for their officers.....

Nice Thought...But that concept went out the door when Casey passed. :fantasysmiley: