Fred S and the new numbers

RTURNSONLY

other interesting numbers on FS net worth:

2009 = 1.3B
2012 = 1.8B
2013 = 2.1B
do you see a trend here? this is simply :bsbullf:SICKENING!

Slave101

Yea friend this guy, i can't believe he has gotten away with it all these years. And a big thank you/ friend Y** to those who voted out union years ago. I hope you are happy now smh

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You make me sick Smith!

You've used and abused us to get where you are. You could never have achieved that kind of wealth without all of us. You don't give a damn do you? It shows!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You know, I could careless what he makes,he needs to take care of who made him rich.....

We helped make him rich, but the real "heroes" here are the politicians Fred has in his pocket. Keeping the RLA has been the biggest factor in Smith's skyrocketing wealth. He has taken very good care of them.

!Retired!

Approximately $1.5B is in FedEx stock, which he can't just drop for extra cash. Lets see what happens to FedEx's stock and his net worth if FedEx loses the USPS account in September.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Approximately $1.5B is in FedEx stock, which he can't just drop for extra cash. Lets see what happens to FedEx's stock and his net worth if FedEx loses the USPS account in September.

True. I'm going to start a thread on what I think about the stock value.

fred can shove it

We built "this" company for him, then when it was time to build something for us, we became nothing more than limp dicks in a whore house. But I'm afraid to do something. I might get into trouble. boo hoo hoo

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We built "this" company for him, then when it was time to build something for us, we became nothing more than limp dicks in a whore house. But I'm afraid to do something. I might get into trouble. boo hoo hoo

Yeah. I think a lot of people are looking for trouble these days...and creating it.