Fred S's disconnect.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your backside has to be sore with the screwing you keep whining about getting. It must not be too bad since you purposefully put off retirement (snicker) to purposely stay here and purposely keep getting reamed.

I'm guessing you go through a set every few week. Hopping between MT3 and all of the rest of them creates a lot of wear and tear.Sometimes, when I go to construction sites, I see some of the workers wearing metal ones. Perhaps you should look into it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I'm guessing you go through a set every few week. Hopping between MT3 and all of the rest of them creates a lot of wear and tear.Sometimes, when I go to construction sites, I see some of the workers wearing metal ones. Perhaps you should look into it.

Oh, to read the musings of a LEAP/ASPIRE failure!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh, to read the musings of a LEAP/ASPIRE failure!

Not me. I look at it the other way around. The failures go into LEAP/ASPIRE and then compound that failure by getting promoted up the chain so they can fail even more miserably. I don't equate success with the size of my check.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Dano. Location: Down South...yes I can tell.

That's why I only talk to him with pictures, and will continue to do so until BC develops a crayola feature.