Fred z introduced an amendment not following procedures

5habits100

So it never was read?

I sure there was rumors of what it was.
It was not read. Had he followed rules of procedure he would have had it in. The person that wants to be a leader should know how you have to follow rules of procedure. This isn't his first convention. He knows this. If he doesn't the TDU lawyers gave him bad advice.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It was not read. Had he followed rules of procedure he would have had it in. The person that wants to be a leader should know how you have to follow rules of procedure. This isn't his first convention. He knows this. If he doesn't the TDU lawyers gave him bad advice.

Are there any rumors as what was in the amendment?

Irishman Collins

So it got thrown in the trash. He was laughed at and we all sang hey hey goodbye. Everyone laughed because he so stupid. Lol
Lead, I was there to and you Hoffa boys acted like a bunch of elementary kids on ice cream day in Kindergarten. You all call yourselves Teamsters? Anyone with a red vest should be ashamed at their childish behavior at such an event. It was all truly shameful, embarrassing and inexcusable!

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I don't come in these forums because you all don't act like "brothers" on here but I'd really like to know why you red vested :censored2: heads think the way you are acting is in any way appropriate or professional.

I didn't have a real opionion in the TDU and the black vests before as I haven't done any research but the behavior of the Hoffa Sheeple is pushing me towards them.

Act the like elected professional union members you're supposed to be you D*!

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
PS - my favorite moment from Vegas was when the TDU guy took off his vest to introduce his nominee and no one booed, hell the red vested Sheeple even cheered a little when he mentioned the nominee organized over a thousand new teamsters while he was a BA or principle officer or whatever.

And then the guy SMILED HUGE when he said "for the TDU slate" and the Sheeple tried to boo but we're so confused