Fredy and his stock dumps

Btn1969

Was just looking at the transaction dates. He's pulling out more frequent than he used too. I really think he's going to gut this company.

vantexan

Was just looking at the transaction dates. He's pulling out more frequent than he used too. I really think he's going to gut this company.

Why would he? And in case you didn't know, Wall Street knows about these transactions too as he's required by the SEC to file his intent to sell in advance. If they thought he was going to gut the company they'd be dumping their shares and the stock price would collapse. He's simply taking advantage of high prices to pull out alot of cash. He might be a billionaire on paper, but until he sells some stock, or receives dividends he doesn't have it in the bank.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
It was interesting to read the CEO of UPS was in his 5th year, and nobody at UPS has gone much over 5 years. They quoted Fred S as being at FedEx since 1971. Especially in a contract year.

vantexan

It was interesting to read the CEO of UPS was in his 5th year, and nobody at UPS has gone much over 5 years. They quoted Fred S as being at FedEx since 1971. Especially in a contract year.

​You really have to get up to speed. Fred S founded FedEx and is the single biggest stockholder.

!Retired!

​That would be exercising stock options.
Correct....and if you notice, not only did he pocket $1.5M, he actually has more stock now than before...48000 shares to be precise.

From 2009 until today, he has sold 109,000 shares. Hardly what I would say is 'gutting the company'.