Free at last....

vin059

made it...finally!!!...yesterday was my last day...retired after almost 30yrs.....got in early, got out early....good luck to all of my express brothers, and sisters....there is life after fedex!!!

Purplepackage

Congrats in about 5 years most of us in my station are out the door and I can't wait.

Yesterday after trying to do a package retrieval I had a lady scream at me " I'm going to call the main 1-800 number and your going to be in big trouble"

I couldn't stop laughing once I got back in the truck, the years can't go fast enough

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Congrats in about 5 years most of us in my station are out the door and I can't wait.

Yesterday after trying to do a package retrieval I had a lady scream at me " I'm going to call the main 1-800 number and your going to be in big trouble"

I couldn't stop laughing once I got back in the truck, the years can't go fast enough

I'm very happy for you and envious at the same time. Good luck!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
made it...finally!!!...yesterday was my last day...retired after almost 30yrs.....got in early, got out early....good luck to all of my express brothers, and sisters....there is life after fedex!!!

Good on you. Happy you are out of FedEx. Send Fred a letter and tell him how much you appreciated working for such a great leader.

l22

I have less than 10 years and I'm ready lol

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Better yet - just send him a Massive Stinky!

How many pounds of Massive Stinky do you think I could get into a Courier Pak Box? I want the smelliest, most rancid specimen possible to send to our Fred. I hear lion poo is about the worst out there. Anyone have some?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
How many pounds of Massive Stinky do you think I could get into a Courier Pak Box? I want the smelliest, most rancid specimen possible to send to our Fred. I hear lion poo is about the worst out there. Anyone have some?
Send it to Fred via first overnight C.O.D.

And add some extra for Dano too.

overflowed

Congrats man, don't look back. This place is how my dog thinks about the vet, house of horrors. Be easy and enjoy your life.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Yes, you are now a FedEx legend bro.
giphy.gif

Code43

Congratulations on re-claiming your life and your freedom. Welcome to the outside world. I wouldn't this shi*hole on my worst enemy. FedEx Express is getting exactly what they've wanted. An unqualified under performing workforce.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Congratulations on re-claiming your life and your freedom. Welcome to the outside world. I wouldn't this shi*hole on my worst enemy. FedEx Express is getting exactly what they've wanted. An unqualified under performing workforce.

Perfectly stated.