Free UPSSOCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
It's in the best interest of the community to have the posts of repeat offenders automatically go into the moderation queue. I don't care which side of the issues you are on, it's all the same to me. Posting here is a privilege, not a right. Upssocks could dish it out... but apparently he couldn't take it.

I asked him to self edit and he chose to leave. Please be respectful and move along, nothing to see here.

Cheryl,
I am sorry, but it really sounds as though what I initially suggested are actually the facts. Several had me thinking that SOCKS mis-presented the acual facts.

It now seems as though he was, indeed, put on a perpetual MOD queue.

I have an understanding of your TOS's, but I asked a very direct question....

So....What does UPSSOCKS need to do and for how long to get full posting priveleges again.

Why am I so interested???? Because I never saw him as going over the line, just very direct and sometimes derogatory.

Please give me a direct and honest answer..........

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Thanks for the ebonics. UPSSOCKS is actually AJBlakeJr on a PMS day..........am I funny "or what"?

You are not funny.
I am offended by this comment.

I will have MS for the remainder of my life.
Put a P in front of my MS...is insulting.

I don't come here to take cheap shots at anyone.
I don't come here to hate.
I feel you have crossed the line.

Goodnight and Goodbye.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
It doesn't matter to me either way, whether he's gone or not. I haven't posted much lately because of the 10 hour days I've been getting, but if someone's posts are consistently not worth your time to read, just block them. That's what I did with 2 or 3 of the clowns on here. Instead of their drivel, all you see is a little white box that says "xxxx" is on your filter, click here if you choose to read this post.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You are not funny.

Goodnight and Goodbye.

Thanks for the ebonics. UPSSOCKS is actually AJBlakeJr on a PMS day..........am I funny "or what"?
Take a voluntary leave of absence and change your attitude.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
You are not funny.

Goodnight and Goodbye.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by what I wrote. I never considered the MS.

bluehdmc

Come on ... he was over the line on every post!

Actually on 1 or 2 posts he sounded like a kind real human being. One was to a part-timer that employment at UPS would pay for his college, afford many different career path opportunities at UPS or look good on a resume if he chose to leave after finishing college. He didn't sound at all like the blowhard he usually was. I thought someone else was posting with his identity.
There was one other post that was similar.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
He was waaaaay over the line, bordering on abusive.

I agree Dilli but it was refreshing in a weird sort of way. HE/she was a mirror to many of the posters on here. I think SOCKS is a long time poster that had had enough of the management bashers on here and decided to give them a taste of their own medicine.

It was obvious to me that Socks was someone that knew all the loud-mouth, irrational flamers on here because that is who he/she picked on at first.
Also, when one has an identity/persona, that reflects their true self, it is hard to continue indefinitely as someone they truly are not.
SOCKS was already tiring of the game and so his/her being put into modification queue was the convenient last straw that let him/her return to their true persona.
For the most part SOCKS just gave posters on here a taste of their own medicine and that part I really enjoyed.
However, just as his counterparts on the union/hourly side do, the generalized nature and inclusiveness of all people in a category that he/she was bashing made him/her sound ignorant and hateful.

I have many times said, if you don't like what someone is posting, don't reply to them. Replying to them is falling into their trap and is exactly what they want.

That is why you normally don't see me replying to all these hate filled, ignorant, dim-witted generalized posts made about management or hourly (or Democrats and Republicans for that manner).

But as long as one is just having fun - it's OK. Just don't violate the TOS.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
ah ,upssocks is just like so many of the other suits that I sent flying straight from the center and into a 30 day facility.

Da union prevails once again.

P

pickup

Funny Hoaxster is posting a lot since upssocks disappeared. You just made the list buddy.

P

pickup

Yes you are right ... SOCKS was a tool of the ignorant anti-management posters here on BC.
I guess a mirror can be considered a tool.

Can you name these mirror images of upssocks? I really don't see who they might be. johnnyunion is the mirror image of upssocks but he came after upssocks and mirrored his style , just on the opposite end of the spectrum. I don't see any other posters on the same level as johnnyunion(sigh, johnnyunion, how I love you. )

[video=youtube;4huBAf9LIEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4huBAf9LIEM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.