Free UPSSOCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Funny Hoaxster is posting a lot since upssocks disappeared. You just made the list buddy.

Several people have already made that suggestion ... I'm fine with it.
I've noticed that you started posting about the time that 705RED quit posting.
Coincidence?

PS - I don't have the stamina or concern that SOCKS does but I appreciate the thought. I'm just trying to get people to reflect on what SOCKS posted and get them to realize how many people on the anti-management poster side post stuff just as stupid, dim-witted and ignorant as what SOCKS posted. I'll be going back to work tomorrow so you all can go back to being prisoners of your own devices without any bits of wisdom from me. I read and MOD all the time but rarely post anymore - for various reasons but the most common is not seeing anything worth replying to.
I have become a connoisseur of posting. LOL :wink2:
Double PS - Don't take anything I post too seriously or personally.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Can you name these mirror images of upssocks? I really don't see who they might be. johnnyunion is the mirror image of upssocks but he came after upssocks and mirrored his style , just on the opposite end of the spectrum. I don't see any other posters on the same level as johnnyunion(sigh, johnnyunion, how I love you. )

I'm not going to get personal on this but I tell you what pickup ... in the future, I will start replying with "Anti-SOCKS". Nothing more than that and, as always, it will just be my opinion.

Are you wondering why I took the time to bold your name? I wonder what it means? :happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
"... so you all can go back to being prisoners of your own devices ..."

And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'Relax,' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

Catatonic

Nine Lives

And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'Relax,' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

yep

klein

Für Meno :)
Here, this thread is silly, as Cherly already said, he is not banned.
And she can't do anything to free him from 3rd parties.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Just to clarify. I never said that he was banned. What happens to him, from what I was told, is that every post has to reviewed and approved by a Mod before it becomes visible. It's happened to me a ferw times and it really sucks.
Again, my personal opinion is that he hasn't done anything worse than many others on here.
The people that get so worked up and offended need to put this whole thing into its proper perspective.
Some people talk about how they have run off management at UPS, others talk about how UPSSOCKS (the actor on BC) is the same in real life. Why then is the guy still employed for 20+ years?
Who's BS-ing who here?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
No ... just put in the moderation queue like SOCKS.
You mean I'd be in one of these? How ironic!

Just to clarify. I never said that he was banned. What happens to him, from what I was told, is that every post has to reviewed and approved by a Mod before it becomes visible. It's happened to me a ferw times and it really sucks.
Again, my personal opinion is that he hasn't done anything worse than many others on here.
The people that get so worked up and offended need to put this whole thing into its proper perspective.
Some people talk about how they have run off management at UPS, others talk about how UPSSOCKS (the actor on BC) is the same in real life. Why then is the guy still employed for 20+ years?
Who's BS-ing who here?
We all understand that UPSSOCKS is your husband, Honey, but you're just wasting your breath.

over9five

Staff member
No offense, but it is starting to sound like somethings going on between you two.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

P

pickup

Who's BS-ing who here?

The thing is that sometimes an outrageous post that gets a poster into trouble is the same one that gets deleted by the moderators and then other posters come by and say why is this guy is in trouble ?

Status
Not open for further replies.