Freeze period, western.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
It's the start of threads of people saying they were hired fulltime in October ,then they get butthurt when told they are seasonal.

it'll progress to the OP saying we are all stupid and wrong because his center manager and Supe says he 's the greatest thing to ever happen to UPS since Jim Casey.
They just KNOW they will be made full time in January because of their awesomeness.

Then after Christmas they disappear and ae never heard of again.
This is always an entertaining time of the year
Does run come before the gun...

Wait...

What's we talking about again

Just spoke to my local hr and was told I am not a seasonal hire and I will be working on my 30 days when I start driving. I guess I should assume that's a lie according to everyone here and elsewhere. O well, guess I'll never know until I know for sure, lol. Reached out to local business agent and have not been able to connect.
Thanks for all the support, haha.

PT Car Washer

Just spoke to my local hr and was told I am not a seasonal hire and I will be working on my 30 days when I start driving. I guess I should assume that's a lie according to everyone here and elsewhere. O well, guess I'll never know until I know for sure, lol. Reached out to local business agent and have not been able to connect.
My building also have FT drivers starting their 30 days in October. Won't be easy going into Peak but entirely doable.

xT0xeHr1RFWUTojHu8.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

061B917D-B220-4EF6-9DE5-0FD46942AAC8.gif