Friday 8.0/OH

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
All 8 hour requests and optional holidays have been circled as denied on Friday. I assume this has to do with it being a Friday before a holiday. I know they can't do this should be interesting to see how it all goes down though.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
All 8 hour requests and optional holidays have been circled as denied on Friday. I assume this has to do with it being a Friday before a holiday. I know they can't do this should be interesting to see how it all goes down though.

They can't do this. Article 37, Section 1, deals with 8 HR days. They can't deny them. Sounds like you've got a manager who is trying to throw his weight around, probably hoping no one will stand up to him/her. Contact your steward or Business agent.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Personally it's not my problem I haven't requested either for Friday. I heard senior drivers complaining this morning. I'll just sit back and watch the fireworks.

packageguy

I already know, friday 6 bang outs, drivers are
saying I will deal with it on tuesday. I am ready
for a 12 hour day, not afraid to work. laughing all the way to the bank.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
They started that crap at our center earlier this year thinking they were only going to have to pay 2 hour penalty pay............ We CRUSHED them with Supervisor Working Grievances,and after paying out over $1000 in two weeks that nonsense STOPPED.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Reading some of the crap on this site I realize the mgmnt crew I work for isn't too bad.

Agreed. My center manager knows that I am a regular here and I told him already that I'm glad I'm not somewhere else cause all I hear is complaining from other parts of the country.