Friday 8.0/OH

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Calling in sick is the best way to bust their chops when they pull this crap. That's a guaranteed 8 HR day...

oldupsman

Agreed. My center manager knows that I am a regular here and I told him already that I'm glad I'm not somewhere else cause all I hear is complaining from other parts of the country.
32 years and I only had 1 center manager I truly wish would drop dead. And I couldn't count how many I had. Did I butt heads once in awhile with a couple others?
Sure. Nature of the beast. But in the end we all had a job to do. Why make it worse by going to war everyday?

stink219

I rewrote the 8 hour request slip so that management has to agree or deny in writing and agreeing to the bonus. I can post it if someone knows how from my phone.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I rewrote the 8 hour request slip so that management has to agree or deny in writing and agreeing to the bonus. I can post it if someone knows how from my phone.
I have never figured out how to post a picture from my phone. Always had to email it to myself and upload it at home.

stink219

8 hour
image.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our 8 hour requests are handwritten and are usually one sentence long. "I, (insert your name here), request an 8 hour dispatch on (insert date here)." (Signature and printed name)