Friday the 13th

Sammie

Anyone have any good pranks to share? I had my dad convinced on
a Friday the 13th during high school that I was both pregnant and expelled until it dawned on him what day it was...:biting:

One of my managers at UPS was a real Felix Unger/Mr. Gentleman's Quarterly. A neat freak, never a hair out of place, not a crease or a blemish to behold. He had no sense of humor on a Friday the 13th when we "vaselined" his phone...:angry-very2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Sammie

I'm with ya Sammie, there is only one April Fools day, much more potential for mischief on Friday,13ths...you go gerrl.

Some mischief tips-

For home or work - stick a tiny post it note to the bottom, over the optical eye, or tape down the ball under your favorite person's mouse. When he/she tries to use the computer, the cursor won’t budge.

Hubby used to do this and it was maddening. We both worked at the same facility and drove separate vehicles as we worked different hours. As he left the building for the day either as a pkg or feeder driver, he would sometimes move my car. A few spaces down, or to the second parking lot. Ask to borrow a fellow driver's keys sometime, make a copy, then move his car if you get the chance. Just hope they don't call the cops cause they think it's missing.

On a computer monitor (or two) in your center, the screen will go blank if you turn the brightness control all the way up and the contrast all the way down. See if they have to call tech support to repair a broken computer.

Photoshop your center manager's face into various senarios and post them all
over the center...

Find out what your mgr's least fav thing is -sports, politics, music, then bring in opposing paraphernalia to celebrate that thing (as we once did to a mgr who was NOT a Bronco fan.....) but he was a good sport about it...
Elway.jpg