Friend won box suite seats to Pro Basketball game during the start of peak-can they go?

Observer

I have a friend who won box suite seats to our local pro basketball team game. Friend that want to go with claims that if they go - they would get in trouble with the company. Person who won the tickets states-how often in life are you going to win seats like this? If mangement had them - they would take off. Whom would the friend talk to about this situation- they have proof to provide about the tickets. SERIOUS responses only- the guy and the spouse are having a range war about this-her take is it's only one part of a shift they are missing + with all the turnover in this hub you're only a number to the comapny anyway - no matter how long you've been there. QUESTION - should the friend go and enjoy the game and the great seats or would you work the shift knowing you blew probably the only chance to watch a pro game in a suite?

Box Ox

A basketball game is fun, but a UPS (especially peak) sort can be truly magical. Skip the game, go to management, kiss the ring and tell 'em what you passed up for them. Because you love UPS and are loyal to the end, just like they are. And you wouldn't miss their shift for the world. They'll remember that special moment forever.

Mr. Marshall

Suite tickets aren't that great. You are pretty high up and lose the thrill of the crowd. I mean the extra space and food and all that is nice but you are sitting at least half way up in the back of the lower level. Most people end up standing in the back of the suite area and watching the tv feed. I've sat courtside before and that is something that I would call in sick for.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I have a friend who won box suite seats to our local pro basketball team game. Friend that want to go with claims that if they go - they would get in trouble with the company. Person who won the tickets states-how often in life are you going to win seats like this? If mangement had them - they would take off. Whom would the friend talk to about this situation- they have proof to provide about the tickets. SERIOUS responses only- the guy and the spouse are having a range war about this-her take is it's only one part of a shift they are missing + with all the turnover in this hub you're only a number to the comapny anyway - no matter how long you've been there. QUESTION - should the friend go and enjoy the game and the great seats or would you work the shift knowing you blew probably the only chance to watch a pro game in a suite?
lol it is a basketball game that you can watch on tv, id call off work and watch it on tv

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Don’t Go!!!

Lemme know whatcha want for the tix