From California to New York

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
This probably isn`t the best location for this post as it doesnt have much to do with UPS but I thought it would be a good place to get some info due to the fact that cafe members are so spread out geographicly.
We are packing up and heading back to the UK soon, never to return to this Beautful country and we thought it would be good Idea to see a little more of it before we left. Instead of flying out of California we are going to leave 2 weeks early drive across state and fly out of Washington DC.
The Grand Canyon is on route and Graceland is a must see for me and the Grand old Opre also. I was hoping to get some suggestions or input regarding national landmarks or must see places along the way. We dont mind driving a little off course along the route which will be Nevada colorado Nebraska kansas ohio west Virginia virginia washington straight through the middle... Any info would be much appreciated.:happy-very:

ja4079

ja4079
Nashville is a must see and on your way to Virginia check out the Great Smokey Mountains. After driving through Tenn. you might just want to stay it is a beautiful state! People are the best, true southern kindness.

blue efficacy

Nashville is a must see and on your way to Virginia check out the Great Smokey Mountains. After driving through Tenn. you might just want to stay it is a beautiful state! People are the best, true southern kindness.
As long as you're not black, gay, catholic, jewish or any other objectionable minority those southerners will be kind.

Unless you're a Democrat.

helenofcalifornia

I can't believe you are really going! I hope you still post, I have always enjoyed your wit and views on life. To me it appears you have your priorities set right.

Have the kids been to Disneyworld? Might be the last time in a long while before you can go again though it is a little off the path you are taking. How about the redwoods up here in Northern California?

Gonna miss you. Have a safe trip and new, better life. You deserve after what you have been through.

P

pickup

make it interesting: pull a few bank heists along the way to finance your traveling vacation. :wink2:

upsdude

I recommend you swing through Williamsburg/Jamestown on your way to DC. 20-30 minutes south of Williamsburg is another attraction you may enjoy, http://www.mariner.org/

If you guys decide to see the Mariners Museum you could end up running into a BC member. Hummmmm.

May you and your family have a safe journey home.

As for the other posters comments about us southerners, I sure do run into a lot of northerners that have found new friends down our way. I will say this, we don’t much care for jerks, that may be a problem for some.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I can't believe you are really going! I hope you still post, I have always enjoyed your wit and views on life. To me it appears you have your priorities set right.

Have the kids been to Disneyworld? Might be the last time in a long while before you can go again though it is a little off the path you are taking. How about the redwoods up here in Northern California?

Gonna miss you. Have a safe trip and new, better life. You deserve after what you have been through.

We'll meet you in Orlando if you come down this way, UK. On the other hand, we're planning a trip to see the Redwoods, Helen, so you just may get a glimpse of STUG and the STUGETTE'S.