Dttocs

has anyone experienced being a FT driver then Getting hurt with an ADA accommodation taken out of FT Driving Package into a PT position then deciding to go back to FT driving? How did they accommodate you back to FT driving. Did you lose your seniority that you previously? Safe driving? Progression?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
has anyone experienced being a FT driver then Getting hurt with an ADA accommodation taken out of FT Driving Package into a PT position then deciding to go back to FT driving? How did they accommodate you back to FT driving. Did you lose your seniority that you previously? Safe driving? Progression?

You shouldn't have to go through progression again if you had completed the full time progression the 1st time, but I cant see you getting credit for seniority if you were part time all this time

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I believe you keep your PT seniority date for bidding FT jobs but you lose your FT date. Your seniority is broken if you are out more than three years.

Dttocs

My ADA accommodation says

“If Im able to preform the job duties of a service provider that I would wait til the next service provider bid as addressed in the supplemental agreement. Where employee is accommodated to a PT job, upon resuming work as a FT employee he will revert back to FT status with the appropriate seniority”

Dttocs

You shouldn't have to go through progression again if you had completed the full time progression the 1st time, but I cant see you getting credit for seniority if you were part time all this time
My 3-years I was a package car driver? Should pickup where I left off since I was medically forced out