From the mouth of nut cases

Non sequitur

I don't know much about this congresswoman Majorie Greene, but her naivety is priceless. Very eye opening how the self ingratiating process works.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't know much about this congresswoman Majorie Greene, but her naivety is priceless. Very eye opening how the self ingratiating process works.
wut

Non sequitur

To be honest, I stopped at the part where she explains how billion's of dollars are spent on bills which seem to be equivalent to back room deals. Curious if those votes are live streamed on C-SPAN.

Working4the1%

Swshhhheeepppppp Alex Jones Raked in $165 Million Over Three Years Selling Supplements and Prepper Gear
AF045A89-873E-4D3E-980C-FC4A757B4A8C.png

Non sequitur

Looks like he knows his audience. Just for fun take a trip to your local health food store. You will see both sides of the political spectrum well represented. Gun ownership reflect similar world view patterns. Both sinner and saint are statistically represented.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To be honest, I stopped at the part where she explains how billion's of dollars are spent on bills which seem to be equivalent to back room deals. Curious if those votes are live streamed on C-SPAN.
I don't know much about her either but I didn't hear anything I disagree with.

She's right, term limits won't accomplish anything other than giving more power to lobbyists and Washington insiders.