FT Combination Driver questions

I got invited to a FT Combination Driver at UPS. I'm guessing this is the 22.4 position everyone is talking about?

Any newly hired FT combination drivers on here that could provide some insight?
Especially in the DC metro area.
Do any of you guys know is this a real permanent job? that might lead to a Regular
Package driver in a couple of years?

PT Car Washer

I got invited to a FT Combination Driver at UPS. I'm guessing this is the 22.4 position everyone is talking about?

Do any of you guys know is this a real permanent job? that might lead to a Regular
For all practical purposes you are a FT delivery driver at a lower top rate. Unfortunately you have to go through this process to be a regular top rate someday delivery driver.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Volume is slamming around here right now, they definitely need you. For what it's worth this area has proven to be largely recession-proof and the "shopping from home" thing is not going away, so if you get the job it's likely permanent. Can't really speak to how long it make take you to go from 22.4 to RPCD, it's all new with the last contract.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
cant wait till it’s full vacation mode , guys crashing/getting injured and mass call offs!

Next week when I get back from vacation we've got 8 guys on vacation. We damn near died with 6 gone. Can't wait to see what 2 more plus our lack of trucks produces . I drove my crappy diesel all day Friday praying it didn't crap out because we had no trucks to bring me. Mechanics exact words "I don't give a :censored2: if your bring it in on one cylinder just get it back." Nice guys. Let's totally :censored2: one of the last twelve cubes we have left. Great plan

Next week when I get back from vacation we've got 8 guys on vacation. We damn near died with 6 gone. Can't wait to see what 2 more plus our lack of trucks produces . I drove my crappy diesel all day Friday praying it didn't crap out because we had no trucks to bring me. Mechanics exact words "I don't give a :censored2: if your bring it in on one cylinder just get it back." Nice guys. Let's totally :censored2: one of the last twelve cubes we have left. Great plan
We need you to come in tomorrow....

Also just got hired as a 22.4. Passed my road test and completed my DOT physical. Am I just SOL on starting work until the country opens up or are they still running Integrad?

Also just got hired as a 22.4. Passed my road test and completed my DOT physical. Am I just SOL on starting work until the country opens up or are they still running Integrad?
It will kind of be like this
l41JQOzw2cRqE6tGg.gif